Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Too fucked up already. Got it

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: dam it im late again that will teach me for talking to my teenage son :rofl:

mike sort ya addy out

1 Like

Bloody monster? lol

1 Like

Iā€™ve got so many seeds Iā€™m not gonna be able to get to as it is though lol. But heā€™ll why not.

2 Likes

Lmao!! It makes me happy to see Iā€™m not the only one still getting their shit together this morning :crazy_face::crazy_face:

5 Likes

I am always paranoid i might do that. But i suppose its not a huge deal really any more. :laughing:

3 Likes

Jeez. Lighten up guys. I screwed up. Iā€™m not used to grabbing freebies.

4 Likes

I was just teasin ya :wink:

2 Likes

it is a big deal where i live :roll_eyes: :zipper_mouth_face: :uk:

2 Likes

Same here Mike - laughing with you.

4 Likes

i find it funny when you guys do it :rofl:

1 Like

Well some day hopefully it wonā€™t be. Its relatively new here (in New York state). Still technically illegal, but cops are not coming for ya unless your growing 10 tonnes.

4 Likes

:thinking: hmmm hopefully but i dont think anytime soon we are ruled by knuckle dragging fuk-tards :grimacing:

1 Like

A lot of it is ā€˜monkey see, monkey doā€™. More liberal leaning places do things like legalize or decriminalize first, and when the more conservative places see that the sky doesnā€™t fall, they do it too. Happens faster when places have voter initiative as an option because usually the voters are ready and willing before the politicians. :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

Thank you @hollyho for your OGnerosity.

Karma+ to you and your garden!

11 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! They intact?

3 Likes

Lol the good thing about getting seeds. Besides getting them is the hose rings. Being on a farm you would not believe how many hose rings I need

8 Likes

What area in Ny are ya

2 Likes

Yeah bro, all 'em safe.

I had about 20 cops :cold_sweat: (troopers & local) scouring my property and the surrounding area for 4 hours yesterday on the hunt for a fugitive :face_with_monocle: . They came up on me while i was gardening surrounded by :evergreen_tree: 3 ft cannabis plants :evergreen_tree: newly transplanted from inside.
I was ready for the hammer :hammer_and_pick: to drop butā€¦ it never didā€¦ LoL :sweat_smile:

I just kept gardening the whole time like it was normal. :cowboy_hat_face:

I cant say whether they truly didnā€™t notice them or just ignored them but they never even said 1 word or spent any extra few seconds looking at them.

So i see that as a good sign of where we are right now. even though its still illegal for the time being they arenā€™t hassling people who arenā€™t big time at least not these guys.

14 Likes