Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

My Molokia Frost came from highhawyn from cannabis world late 90s post marked Honolulu. I have a bunch of seeds and crosses of it.

8 Likes

Awesome, glad they made it. Happy growing.:+1:t2: Must have been a detour.

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply Greenfingers. Thats sound very good, I may pm you to speak abit more if thats ok.

1 Like

It’s beautiful in West Virginia, too.

But… The Banjos, those damned Banjos !!!

4 Likes

So once again an OG member has made the worst 24 hours of the past several years of my life feel blessed to be a part of the community @Mithridate just can’t thank u enough

29 Likes

That’s quite a BOGtacular collection.

6 Likes

@Greenfingers I’ve been looking for hawaian strains. esp molokua frost, puna gold , maui wowie etc. Any help obtaining these genetics would be amazing. I’m making Sweet tooth #3 F3 shortly (the plants are growing) maybe I can send some your way if your interested when they are ready, I would love to try that molokia frost out . Thanks Kami

2 Likes

:pray: may the rest of the year be good to you sir

5 Likes

Thanks for that info, I was too shy to ask :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I believe I was the one who requested the LamBOGhini

5 Likes

@Qtip @Jinglepot your :fire: from last nights fun is picked, packed, stamped & sealed and will hit the mailbox tomorrow. :black_heart:

All the best,
-e

9 Likes

My mail man came really late today but thank you @lophophora.ca for these Forbidden Runtz auto fems. I was really hoping to win the contest that was run for these a while back just before 420 so this is just a treat for me, you have really nothing to apologize for, thank you so much for you generosity! :black_heart:

13 Likes

You rock @estab87! Merci beaucoup!

3 Likes

Any one recognize the sender can’t read the strains due to the writing is faded. Peach something and gg4 ril !

9 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior the one on the left I can read Princess Peach F1, could it be @Meesh ?

Pure Mcphane!!? Hope it helps!!!

1 Like

Princess Peach x Pure Michigan and GG4 RIL x Pure Michigan, from @TestOfOath. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Nailed it!@!

1 Like

Hey @DJSF received your letter in the mail today. It’s always a nice surprise seeing those hand written letters from y’all! Thanks again brother for the OG spirit.

12 Likes

I thought that note was left by the mail man at first glance

11 Likes

Can you imagine? I’d literally give him a high 5 next time I saw him & not even care that he snagged a couple, that would be hilarious. LOL.

4 Likes