Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Gotcha…just received a SHIPMENT from HOKU SEEDS with a lot of Medical Strains/Varieties, CBD and CBG. I’ll get a listing in a few days, look it over and holler if something suits your fancy. Won’t hesitate to send it down the line, know that!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

26 Likes

Good call, Hoku does some great work :+1:

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :honeybee: :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you @misterbee ! :heart::heart::heart::honeybee::heart:

4 Likes

If you’re hitting Nova Scotia you gotta go to Cape Breton Island…most beautiful place on the eastern mainland.

7 Likes

It’s a gorgeous spot, in some areas you’ll almost feel like you’re in New Zealand, or Lord of the Rings lol :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@ShitSeeds GO HERE:

AND HERE:

5 Likes

We love it there, Peggy’s Cove is incredible

4 Likes

I hope they nail the SOB DrGonzo. And your car is returned to you in good order.
:pray:

3 Likes

This was the original plan, right to Glace Bay, but time forbids it. I need to have enough time to hide all these seeds… and let family do stuff too I guess haha
It’ll be a quick tiptoe into NS and back out again, but next trip will be a LONG one.

So many good old Canadian kids on OG, eh? @estab87 @Pigeonman @keene Solid suggestions.

8 Likes

Ya, it’s a long haul to the island. And you’d want to spend some time there as well. Enjoy your trip sir!

2 Likes

Don’t forget…Meat Cove!

And the scotch distillery, forget the name…Glen-something of course.

edit: https://www.glenoradistillery.com/

3 Likes

Letter landed today @Mithridate, thank you very much. :pray:

14 Likes

Be careful… everyone there has red hair… I don’t think it’s a coincidence…. LOL

(there’s some local lore that would indicate there’s been some inbreeding in meat cove; yikes)

5 Likes

I was actually told to stay away from there at a gas station in Cheticamp …so I went.

4 Likes

Beautiful place up at Meat Cove, did come across this on the road into there a couple years ago tho!

to keep things on track as well Thank you @Greenfingers . There was a red stamp on this letter that said it was missent to Bermuda first, before making its way to me! Everything is intact, so thank you!!

11 Likes

It really is beautiful down there despite the hilarity of it all, and that is EXACTLY something I’d expect to find on the back roads around Meat Cove. :rofl:. Back to topic. Sorry for turning this into a thread about Atlantic Canada; but truly I hope it’s inspired some folks that may have never heard of or seen the area to head out that way.

6 Likes

Is that the actually Molokai frost @sprinklememaynee an @Greenfingers . Do you guys know if any one has any pictures of that specific one please. Thanks guys.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @NorthNorthNugs ! I got mail! :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

It’s beautiful 🥲

:grin::hugs::pray:

2 Likes