Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Every time I look away…

1 Like

That’s when it happens lol

1 Like

Ok, I might have lied earlier. I do have something to give away, folks.

Usually I like giving away things that I think are really fun or that inspire me in some way or another, or that have been favorites of mine, but tonight I have a pack of auto fems that I feel like someone else might really like, but the genetics just aren’t for me. I have one in my tent right now and I like variety a lot, and I have too much that is similar to this.

They say someone’s trash is someone else’s treasure, this isn’t trash. I just don’t see myself running them again any time soon, so I hope this giveaway isn’t taken offensively and they end up in the hands of someone who will use them and hopefully enjoy them more than I will :slight_smile:

Tonight I have for you 2/3 of a pack of Barney’s Farm Glue Gelato Auto Fems, with original packaging.

The first :canada: to tell me where Stompin’ Tom Connors was born, gets them.

10 Likes

Saint John :NB

4 Likes

Ehhhh, he even got the “Saint” spelling right. Hit my DMs with your address in privnote my friend!

6 Likes

St. Johns….

3 Likes

I listened…didn’t I?

5 Likes

Congratulations @CanuckistanPete

3 Likes

@Foreigner not sure if serious or if trolling. LOL either way, I chuckled!

2 Likes

Sure did! You’re basically a Saint Johner now, the locals would never know the difference!

2 Likes

@CanuckistanPete packed, sealed, stamped and will hit the mail tomorrow:

10 Likes

Legend! Thanks man, can’t wait to crack em and get the babies in the ground!

3 Likes

Wow! You don’t mess around.

My sister and brother in law used to have a motel in Niagara Falls. One day Stompin’ Tom walks into the office. (not his manager or a gofer, but Tom). He wants a room, but he doesn’t ask to see it, he asks if they have a horseshoe pit. They do. So he stays there every time he plays Niagara.

10 Likes

Very nice… you guys are in some beautiful areas.
Gonna love them Autos brother

3 Likes

@catapult @Bobgrows @Greasy i got your goodies, thank you very much !

3 Likes

@BeagleZ the snow monkey is in! sorry it took so long.

4 Likes

8 Likes

They won’t get crushed in that?:thinking:

2 Likes

Nah. This is how Marc Emery used to ship seeds back in his days and, having ordered a good deal of his stock, I never had a single loss… those are pretty strong.

5 Likes

Wooden sticks in some of the holes would strengthen them and avoid roller crushing although the plastic is pretty strong on its own.

3 Likes