Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Marc Emery would put the cut off ends of q-tips in the containers, one on each side of the seeds, to hold the seeds in. I believe that is pretty much an equivalent? The q-tips fit snuggly, hold the seeds in well, and can definitely help prevent crushage

2 Likes

I received a pack of beans using this method with the qtips and everything was a-ok. It works!

4 Likes

The thing I didn’t like about the method was some seeds are too big or get stuck so removing them can be a total pain not to mention loading them. That said it does work.

6 Likes

This is true. Getting the seeds out was a bit of a PITA

3 Likes

Am trying to figure out who sent me some Critical Banana Smoothie auto seeds several months ago with no luck whatsoever.

If you’re out there and read this, PM me.

1 Like

Sounds bomb!

Searching " critical banana smoothie" brought me to this…

11 Likes

If you’re still looking for ‘Banana’ autos, I have some Sweet Afghani Delicious (S.A.D) from Sweet Seeds that smells like an overripened banana peel @Yetigrows. Happy to share if you’d like some and you’re in :canada:.

11 Likes

@CanuckistanPete @Qtip @Jinglepot

Incoming, dropped in the mailbox, excuse my mask, lol!:

12 Likes

Must be nice to be Canadian :wink:

11 Likes

Bingo.

Thank you from the bottom of my stoner heart.

4 Likes

Absofrigginlutely!

6 Likes

Send me a DM @Yetigrows - I’ll mail you the rest of my pack.

7 Likes

Awesome! Thanks much!

1 Like

Sure is great!!

1 Like

Bloody Monster, Baby! Yeah!

31 Likes

Looks bloody tasty :wink:

3 Likes

I have probably sent out about 15000 beans this way and only once have I heard of a couple that may have been crushed. It seems to work well and is cost efficient. fat beans are the most trouble, but can usually be pushed through with a cut off Q-tip.

11 Likes

Let’s not be too hasty, isn’t there another way? :grimacing:

21 Likes

Lol I’m ded

8 Likes

LMAO!!! Good one.

6 Likes