Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Sorry about that.

4 Likes

Hello OG!!

Its my time to give back to this awesome community!

I have some freebies from my first and brand new genetics, made with some fire I have earned here:

The name is a tribute to my best friend which pass away last year exactly when I found the OG and started my first grow cycle:

• VQC Green Sauce (Saucyballs x Bog Fire Mix Green Pheno)
  • VQC Purple Sauce (Saucyballs x Bog Fire Mix Purple Pheno)
  • Naughty Banana Gold (Colombia gold x (lavander frosting x seebring’s revenge CBD 1:1)) (the smell of the flowers before the cure is like banana milkshake)

and I still waiting the more few days to crop my Crocket Tangie, Ice Cream Cake and GMO Citrus, all of then was pollinated with Saucyballs pollen.

I need to count the seeds and take more from the buds but later today I will be riffling some packs.

See you guys later :slight_smile: I will take some pictures of the buds and the plants while they were alive to you guys see the beauties what we made together <3 everything happens because OG exists! Thank you all of our community for this!

30 Likes

woww good job with the pheno hunting brother.
can’t wait to see those seeds became great buds and hash
:facepunch: :facepunch: :facepunch: :facepunch:

3 Likes

Sounds great - post photo’s!

2 Likes

@THCeed your beans came through I had a backlog of mail coming back and had to sort through it thank you for the beans.Working on a couple projects right now I have those Skunks I’ll be working on and I’m resurrecting a Mexican brick weed cultivar from 1993 I’ll remember you when I have them finished thank you again for the beans huge variety I’m stoked.What was in the floor mix? .

12 Likes

I have to extend a special thanks to several of the generous folks here @ OG who sent me freebies this spring. I am grateful for the seeds, and excited to see how things go.

@AzSeaindooin420 @Bobgrows @NugLifeFarms420 @highminwin @Maddawg @Jinglepot @CrunchBerries

Having this assortment of seeds to try and grow has already given me a great deal of experience, and caused me to look at and consider things i did not know needed consideration.

Had you asked me 5 years ago if i would be this interested in gardening, more specifically, growing weed, i would have questioned where you got your time machine, and what multiverse you came from. But here I am, popping seeds into planters, lighting things up as best i can, examining micro and macro nutrients, and paying close attention to the weather, humidity, soil, and water that goes into making these things succeed.

28 Likes

you and me both, Bizzaro! i’m glad to be sprouting with this new group of growers. very positive vibes and you’re all like my microbial network.

15 Likes

Hey @Bizzaro, have good luck with your babies and we are here for help if you need! We dont know everything but we feel happy to share what we already know :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That sounds incredible good job way to go

4 Likes

7 Likes

Hell ya broski! Keep up the good work! We’re behind ya on this grow, keep it rocking!

So awesome to see that lil jack baby front and center :wink:

6 Likes

Whats left to say? The proof is in the pudding as they say. Overgrow is the place to be. :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Sounds awesome! You had me at banana milkshake, and then at GMO lol.

10 Likes

You have got to love the spreading of the :green_heart: on the OG! :seedling:

6 Likes

I believe you will like the Purple Urkle !
I like what I see! :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

@highminwin - thank you so much for your generosity & for the extra effort of splitting these for us. :black_heart:

11 Likes

@hollyho The eagle has landed and everything is intact. Thank you! :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Mail call!
Thank you for the White Rhino and Jack Herrer @AzSeaindooin420, they have arrived safely

6 Likes

Awesome! You’re welcome :grin:

@LionsNaughtyBeans nice to meet you all at overgrow…always ready to help so as I can Learn more ways and means to natural organic Soil Building. Just add biology is all we need, so compost tea feeding a compost mulch with all of carbon decomposition, we need some a old school Columbian Herb , if you please ,thanks you for sharing ,calman…