Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Earthboxes

1 Like

OK @herojuana.tom wins the first and gimme a min to get a better question but well read ! Send me your PM and which ones u want brother!!

5 Likes

Damn it! You don’t grow in your house?!

jk

3 Likes

grrrrr should have got that just like phil :smiley:

3 Likes

He’s the one who invited me here lol

4 Likes

love the look of his thunderfuck xs

3 Likes

Keep an eye out for the next hour I’ll be back for a 5 pack of Azad f2…opened up the good vault for a couple today so I’ll be back…

3 Likes

Trying to root some of his Vietnam thunder fuck

5 Likes

4 Likes

You rock Doc. I can pass and let someone else have an attempt since I know ya too well… Those Celtics Stone’s just tugged too hard on something inside for a sec :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Who called me a Celtic Stoner? I resemble… ehh… resent… those remarks!

5 Likes

Damn sounds like an awesome cross!

2 Likes

I am all about Kushes and short flower times. I literally hate waiting longer than 8 weeks for a harvest.

3 Likes

It’s Skunkhunt101 hoodoo x sk18 crossed with relics exodus cheese x Colombian gold unreleased/freebie. Fresh off the press :yum:

7 Likes

Yea when I started to get into that gobbldy gook and that there was really no right answer I was done haha

How was the smoke on it?

No idea.

Some is drying, some is still on the plant.

1 Like

#SuperFresh

1 Like

For a 5 pack of (LA affie x ak47) x MTF and please read carefully…alright which of the 52 cards was drawn by Cliff Burton to win rights to pick the bunk to sleep in the LAST NIGHT of his life during Metallica’s tour when he was tragically killed…and what was that date too??? Two part answer

1 Like

September 27, 1986

1 Like