Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

If you’re a buddhist student then the goal for you is to remain zen, but how can you remain zen when you’re asked such a stupid question then forced to answer it?

2 Likes

LOL, 18 hours of replies and no seeds :rofl: Almost feels like there should be a riddle thread.

4 Likes

Let loose the beans! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I concur… The koan is implying a state that only exists within ones minds eye and attempting to inspire the consideration that ones thoughts do not reality make.

2 Likes

the answer is 42.

2 Likes

I partly drew up on this conclusion because I was reading this novel or manga where the character had like level 100 bullshit skills, and the zen masters and students were accepting his answers as if they were normal. He basically thought like, “huh, so anything goes as long as it sounds right, eh?”

1 Like

Okey dokey, to break this up a little I’m going to do my first giveaway.
For a 5 pack of Irie Genetics Lemon Sunrise (Lemon Jeffrey x Arise) that I f2ed…
First :us: member to call DIBS gets them!

6 Likes

dibs for hero

3 Likes

I calk dibs

1 Like

@leetdood send me deets pls!

2 Likes

I make em type something other than dibs on the rare occasion i give seeds away lmao.

4 Likes

I like dibs quick and painless

7 Likes

I’m partial to Overgrow the World

1 Like

Everyone is waiting for a giveaway… Hmmm let me see

5 Likes

For a 5 pack of (LA affie x ak47) x MTF or 5pack of Celtic Stone f4 what do I use to grow in currently…sorry what do I grow IN not medium

4 Likes

oooooooo can i partake :upside_down_face: coco

1 Like

coco coir and perlite

2 Likes

a phototron

4 Likes

fabric and air pots

1 Like

your house

1 Like