Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Birthday wars!!!

2 Likes

I married one of those :wink: the personalities though, can’t y’all just pick one lol

3 Likes

Bahahaha you definitely know me.

3 Likes

For a Taurus I have FAR too many gemeni’s in my life :woozy_face:
My wife’s moon sign lines up with mine though oddly enough, so we are a fairly unique package lol

5 Likes

Leo over here :lion: :muscle:

3 Likes

What was the name of the website that sends free beans in canada in exchange for postage?

Capricorns in da house!

2 Likes

freeseeds.ca

2 Likes

Haha i thought it was that simple. Thanks!

1 Like

yeah man enjoy

According to google my wife Taurus and me Pisces are magic together 🪄I guess, almost 30 years later we’re still together.

6 Likes

my b-day is on a day that the signs change depending on what chart you look at i’m either a Aquarius or pisces

2 Likes

My wife is a Leo, we’ve been together 27 years this year. Congrats @Greenfingers that really is something to be proud of in this day and age. Honestly

6 Likes

Your a choose your sign I guess :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Thinking that means you get a little from both signs

1 Like

saw the Dead a bunch of times then graduate schools, fellowship, more school, then work, then 3 kids so my snapshot is brief but a lot of great memories of 60’s and mid 70’s music I still don’t know the trivia material from then, No memes then just concerts and vinyl

3 Likes

@keene come on over to the thread

4 Likes

soooo who is around from :canada: this fine Sunday afternoon and enjoys Bohdi gear? (These are F2s)

6 Lemon Wookie v2 F2s go out to the first Canadian to tell me:

What is Canada’s oldest warship, and what town/province was it named after?

Annnd GO!

2 Likes

The Sackville Sackville Nova Scotia

1 Like

Incorrect, try again :slight_smile: close though.

Everything traded, won or gifted in the last 2 weeks was shipped today.

Sorry for the delay :sweat_smile:

5 Likes