Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

No, i bought 10 fem seeds from their site hoping for the best :grin: I had a very special Malawi before i got raided and I think ill be able to find that pheno again If I have the breeders pack, so its def something ill be looking for in the future.

Love the name, maybe because Ace Malawi was called Malawi Killer, i can call it African Dragon Slayer :grin::grin::grin:

Yeah, 11-12 Weeks are just fine :ok_hand:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Hi everyone!!
Now it’s time to say thanks to @Carty!!
And last but not least, a thanks to @CanuckistanPete for having done the leg work…
So to speak!! You both rock!!
Appreciate it!! :hugs:
Btw, only #1 is the auto, right!? The others photo/regs…!? Thanks again!! Lots of choices!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :flushed:

:laughing: It sounds like, “Disarm the bomb absolutely carefully, otherwise you’ll get a mumble jumble of beans!!” :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :no_mouth: @CanuckistanPete You crack me up brother!! :joy:

15 Likes

Damn I need chocolate rain in my life bro!!!

6 Likes

You and me both!

3 Likes

Got these in the mail today think there from @DefNSmokn thanks for sending them out.

16 Likes

OK everyone, i know i keep posting this, but there are still openings for my blueberry diesel testers.

Remaining:

• 3+ spots for USA Testers
  • 2 spots for Canada/Elsewhere Testers

If you’re interested just answer the 3 questions from the first post and we’ll go from there.
DO NOT EDIT THE WIKI!!

If you or anyone you know that might want to test just send them to this thread:

12 Likes

I feel compelled to share some Panama(ACE) Seeds (by way of Colorado Sativas) up for grabs - first one to call dibs within the USA*

*absolutely will be expedited shipping, with no processing delays this go-around

11 Likes

Dibs. Especially because my wife is from Panama.

4 Likes

Nice @US3RNAM3 I’m just a few minutes late but hope you have a great weekend The Doc

2 Likes

Thanks @DrGonzo13 - hope your weekend is full of good fortune.

I will be doing other giveaways again soon.

4 Likes

Missed it! Damn. I’ve been trying to get ahold of anything from Panama, I was actually born there.

1 Like

Your welcome…
And yes, just the N. Lightryder is an auto, the rest are all photo periods and non of these are feminized…
Good luck and always glad to help when I can…

5 Likes

Hola, comment allez, allez vous?
So nice to meet you.
:laughing:

Good.

Alright for a pack of lemon lifesaver x sour strawberry#14, give me a fat dibs.

They are untested, cropped 2 weeks ago.

13 Likes

Dibs, lol. Or should I say fat dibs :rofl:

9 Likes

Congratz :wink: send me the details

4 Likes

Fat Dibs here on the day

5 Likes

Okok :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

What about a pack of orange#10 (slender, very aromatic pheno) x sour strawberry#14?

Also untested, oldschool meets new school.

Gimme an all capital DIBS

10 Likes

DIBS … gonna try

5 Likes

Winner!

You are not banned from playing brother… all good.

Send me your infos

5 Likes

I’d like to thank @Mithridate for throwing some great beans out there The Doc

4 Likes