Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

are they all good i had some problems with some other packs that i sent out @Habitt

2 Likes

Nice score.

1 Like

They were all good on this end. Nothing was crushed at least.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying lately!! Lol… did u get in on the fall box?

1 Like

Ooooh those look yummy :eyes:

1 Like

OK everyone, there are still openings for my blueberry diesel testers. if you respond tonight i can get the seeds out to you tomorrow

Remaining seeds for US testers, Canadian testers, and other countries as well.

If you’re interested just answer the 3 questions from the first post and we’ll go from there.
DO NOT EDIT THE WIKI!!

If you or anyone you know that might want to test just send them to this thread:

5 Likes

Yes should be quite the package when it shows up.

2 Likes

I’m in for 3… lol I didn’t really know what to do… if you get rks u gotta share @ShiskaberrySavior lmao :rofl: :joy:

I’d love some old skunk… I had one 1 time… back in the day… it was so good . I remember being terrified to go back inside where people were… man I miss it…

3 Likes

Ya the days of shutting all the lights off and peaking out the curtain or so high ya can’t function let alone drive. So high ya gotta pull over . I think that’s called dabs now .

3 Likes

Hey buddy @US3RNAM3. Got those beans in the mail! Sadly the single lambs breath was a huge seed and still succumbed to the USPS bean cracker. The panama came in unscathed though. :+1:

Here’s an image for you. 🤷

Gonna try to soak it and see if I get a response. :crossed_fingers:
Looks a bit too squished tho.

:partying_face::green_heart::seedling:
On another note, my birthday is in a couple days and I’ve got a bunch of hella cracked crosses to offer up.
Hella cracked is super frosty, and a nice fruity dankness that has the most wonderful aroma. Hella cracked is made by @PetalPowerseed from her prized green crack male x dark harts Hella jelly cut.

I let the male hella cracked go a bit too long and have some seeds from ~10 different plants. I’ll be back with some Qs to get some of these out of my hands. :+1:

12 Likes

Glad it mostly arrived safely, really sorry about that Lamb’s breath. Need to find a way to safeguard those seeds going forward :thinking:

2 Likes

Just use the washer as a stencil to cut a couple a circles off a cereal box, and add one (or more depending on thickness) circle on each side of the washer. That should provide the extra eighth to protect the seed.from the rollers. @US3RNAM3

4 Likes

Not an issue man. I was super excited for that one, but such is life.

As for the hose washer method, for larger seeds I use the 3d printed mailers. They have held the largest seeds I’ve had, so far.

I take that back. Found a bean that sticks out just enough to be dangerous. But then I have these other 3d printed ones that work great.

The single holes on the ones are just a bit to small to let that bean sit flush or under the plane of the puck but the open space on the white one has ample room.

I guess the white one is a smidge thicker too.

8 Likes

If anyone is around for a mixed pack of hella cracked x

-98 white rhino
-98 skunk #1
-crockett tangie
-orange Goji
-pine tar kush
-orange cheesecake (conscious genetics)
-drunken cosmonaut (parallel leaf research)
-DJ Shorts blueberry cut
-tikimans Moon Runtz cut

Guess my Birthday.

Month and day works. :+1:

14 Likes

And someone else’s too!I’m not calling dibs because I’m already waiting on some stuff from you

2 Likes

i wish i could find someone to print these for me. i found a guy locally that was super cool, we made some testers but he never followed through with my larger order.

2 Likes

There’s some folks around here that do. I know @Bobgrows does.

2 Likes

Oct 21???

3 Likes

You’re too kind. I’m sending some of these to you anyway. :wink:

2 Likes