Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Delicious new strain @Oldjoints

4 Likes

Because you mentioned it on this specific thread… :smile: can I adopt some of those future babies?

3 Likes

Sounds good I always wanted to get some London pound cake seeds but haven’t be able to find anyone to trade so far. I’d be interested in a few of those when your done. Thanks

8 Likes

I’ve smoked lemon pound cake but now I wonder if it was London pound cake I smoked.

6 Likes

i have a similar problem. I’ve smoked so many different strains and can’t remember some of my favorites. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

HOW ABOUT SOME FREE SEEDS

Hey, y’all. QUICK REMINDER This thread is for giveaways and if we’re not giving anything away, we can avoid filling it up and overworking our MODS by taking diverging conversations elsewhere like the chat room or maybe another relevant thread.

Also, if you’re just in need of a seed fix; go support and cheer on a seed run like one of OG @DougDawson’s runs.

5 Likes

Now, seeing as it’s been a few days since a giveaway has been posted here, I would feel like a total DBAG for not doing my part being as I have some stamps left over.

USA & CANADA ONLY TODAY
First three people to call dibs will get 5 regular autoflower seeds to play with.

7 Likes

dibs please.

Edited to add: Really appreciate the opportunity.

M

4 Likes

Right on! That’s one OG.

So @MrWizard take your pick (only 5 of each going out so you’ll be eliminating that option for others):

NPR (Stitch’s/ ShortStuff’s 2009/10 Russian Rocket Fuel - Open Pollination/ No Selection f2 Seed)
@MrWizard - Petroberries (Mazar x NPR - 1:1 Autoflower Hybrid - I took it to f3/f4 i don’t remember anymore)
@potpotpot - Russian Ruderalis Seeds (Hoku Seeds)

5 Likes

Dibs please. Russian ruderalis if that’s ok
And thank you @ciganomarola!

3 Likes

Please, and Thank You!

M

4 Likes

That’s two. Russian Ruderalis it is.

3 Likes

@MrWizard you’re good with that right? I saw we were typing at the same time, if you’d prefer the ruderalis I don’t wanna jump the line. :+1:

4 Likes

All good, I got my preferred pick anyway.

3 Likes

Awesome @MrWizard & @potpotpot please, check PM

EDIT 5 NPR/ RRF OPf2s still up for grabs

4 Likes

Don’t mention it, OG! I’m happy to help get these out there.

PS I’m all outta likes; but I’ve set a reminder to come back to y’all.

5 Likes

Dibs, if still up for grabs

5 Likes

It was, until you spoke up, OG @keene!

Now they are yours! Check PM.

5 Likes

Nice thank you and good morning

4 Likes

Any left…dibs if so , please!

5 Likes