Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Negative on the name!

I usually make up a name like “B.Cutter” or something that will not stand out.

4 Likes

B. Cutter)) me gusta

1 Like

only I don’t have a mailbox at home, most likely the postman will find me at home and hand over the letter

1 Like

We have a pretty similar grass. Porcupine grass.

I’ve thrown plenty on prairie walks. They have such a cool drilling mechanism. Haven’t seen any of that Needle grass here think we’re just north of that range.

@Gizmo , you in Texas?

1 Like

Thank you so much @Zaaboot you are very generous!

22 Likes

I hope you enjoy them - I look forward to getting some of your PPP crosses in coco :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Same here, the seed hoarding disease has set in deep! I still have a list of what I want but at this point I’m open to any seeds :sob:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Maddawg

17 Likes

Glad to see they made it!

That 1st batch was taking so long I figured I had better get another batch in the mail just in case!

Those GG4 beans are super tough and may need a little scarification for the assist!

Happy growing :call_me_hand:

16 Likes

What are those peanut butter cup buds like @Maddawg ? Sounds like a funky variety. Love the generosity BTW man! Ever day it seems I see your name and tons of pics of beans burning up the mail!
:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Totally agree!! @Rhino_buddy that (the peanut one!) does sound appealing, yet the GG4 x JH must be da bomb!!
@Maddawg You rock!! You awesome OGer!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

6 Likes

LPC75 P3 its plc75 for which multiple parents were selected?

3 Likes

London Pound Cake is one of the latest hits from Cookie Family Genetics’ roster of original pastry-themed strains. It is said to be a cross between Nip OG and Cookie Fam’s Sunset Sherbet.

3 Likes

Heh heh I thought it stood for Bud Cutter for a split second hahahha

1 Like

The trunks of our grass are like bolts. Click-clack. :wink:

1 Like

I’m wondering what P3 points to

2 Likes

I have a male London Pound Cake about to blow it’s load.
I am going to use the pollen on some Strawberry Headband……

28 Likes

Delicious new strain @Oldjoints

4 Likes

Because you mentioned it on this specific thread… :smile: can I adopt some of those future babies?

3 Likes

Sounds good I always wanted to get some London pound cake seeds but haven’t be able to find anyone to trade so far. I’d be interested in a few of those when your done. Thanks

8 Likes