Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Dibs please

Edit: oh never mind I’m in Europe. :frowning:

3 Likes

Nice! Glad to see we got the thread working again.
EDIT
Unless someone else wants them, I’m totally in. You can feel free to shoot some my way, when you get yours if no one speaks up. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great gesture…….

5 Likes

Dibs please if there is a space.

3 Likes

Dibs Please

Edit to add:

Damn I feel lucky today. Many thanks for the opportunity @potpotpot
They sound yummy!

M

4 Likes

Thank you @potpotpot !
Appreciate you! :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

Think you mean @ciganomarola Bob. :laughing:

And that loki OG looks like some fire. Nice handout @potpotpot ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

It’s actually Peanut Butter Cookies from TasteBudz.
Genetics: Do Si Dos x OGKB

It’s LPC #75 if from a seed found in Cookies London Pound Cake #75.
The P3 is because I was in a hurry and was marking what bin I pulled the beans from.
The Bin tells me which plant I got the seeds from.
I was running 3 plants.

That sounds amazing! (Strawberry Headband x LPC ) :yum:

I will send you some when I get time this week…

There is definitely some Citrus terps in there!
Very distinctive terp profile!

I do have a few LPC #75 crosses recently harvested.

If anyone is interested in an LPC #75 cross message me and I will get some beans sent out! Overgrow the :world_map: :call_me_hand:

17 Likes

I am @Maddawg , all the strains you’ve been splashing about sound interesting and I’m not picky! :pray:

7 Likes

Shoot me you addy via privnote or similar and I will get some beans headed your way!

11 Likes

I have been the beneficiary of some really great bean generosity lately, been wanting to sent that back into the world, getting those rudys while I ate my breakfast was the spark I needed to get me started and get these out there. :+1:

@ciganomarola @donuchee @MrWizard @Bobgrows
Send me your details in a pm, privnote preferably(if it is working today haha) I’ll drop those at the PO this weekend for you!

@Rhino_buddy nah she’s right, I had offered her some in a pm before I decided to spread them in this thread. I offered 3 with a couple buffer packs on hand so if you want a pack also shoot me your details!

@Hempire420 this weekend when I’m at the PO I’ll grab some international stamps, always feel bad adding the “us only” stipulation. Pm me your details using privnote and I’ll send some your way this weekend too!

EDIT: because benefactor and beneficiary are two very different words lol

12 Likes

Well after this post you can also say you’re a benefactor. Thank you very much for the generosity brother.

Thanking you muchly also Perroloco :laughing: already done it in private but don’t want to look like an ungrateful b. In the public eye! @Maddawg

5 Likes

Gotcha! I should mind my own business. Lol.
:+1:

3 Likes

Not at all, no worries. :+1:
You want some beans?

3 Likes

I don’t have much time, but if there are 3 of you that want a pack of Ewok x CDLC x Lipsmacker fem photos, dibs real quick and I’ll get them out soon!

3 DIBS

15 Likes

I’m still a big fan of trivia, but this is the sort of action I love to see!

4 Likes

@hollyho DIBS and thank you. What’s going on is everyone sleeping.

4 Likes

Apparently no one is on or they’re good on beans :joy: I have to get off here. I’ll try again in the morning :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Send me your address and I’ll get them out :+1:

6 Likes

I got dibs please

5 Likes