Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

Get in there lol it’s open … #8@420noob I think this is the 70th time these have been done is what he meant possibly… @Rhino_buddy i got u … ill get it for ya lol… you are now in at your lucky # 8 my friend… I hope that was ok :+1: 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

5 Likes

oh boy oh boy …chance at Sour Grape, so exciting…thanks doug

5 Likes

No, I will end this tomorrow evening. There were 70 signups on the one from yesterday. All I was saying is that since so many were interested that I would do the same giveaway again to give someone else a chance.

13 Likes

Oh true I bet you have waaaay more than 70 giveaways lmao… what am I thinking?? :laughing: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

congrats @Spitfire

3 Likes

I know these posts tend to go unnoticed, but I’m looking for testers for my blueberry diesel strain, specifically from Canada or other foreign countries. Not currently accepting any more US testers. Share this with your friends, shout it from the rooftops, foreign testers are needed, specifically Canadians. I hope this post is allowed in this thread, i figured it’s close enough to free seeds for the right people.

14 Likes

Thanks again for another chance! @DougDawson

3 Likes

Hey @anonymous4289 , why don’t you join the Canadian Seeds Testing Alliance? It’s sole purpose is to hook up testers with breeders. DM me if you want an invite.

7 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson!

2 Likes

Woohoo thank you @DougDawson! Christmas is looking up already!! info is on the way!

Thanks for all you do and Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Thank you! ill never escape the sours and oooo a sour grape sounds so good!

2 Likes

Haha. Totally okay by me friend. Sorry was driving back to the motel from the hospital. And it’s snowing heavy out there.

Thanks for swapping me @Terpsnpurps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You alright brother? Hospital trips are never fun

3 Likes

Thanks for asking buddy. I know you just had to bear that burden. My mother in law is having a rough go. Been in an induced coma for nearly 2 weeks, and was in surgery for the first 7 days. Talked with the Dr right before we got kicked out tonight, and he had some positive stuff to look forward to tomorrow. If a trach is positive… Better than being intubated forever. There’s too much more… 🫶 @Gonzo

8 Likes

sending love and light your way bud hospitals suck have been there most of the week my dads back in the hospital looking at more amputation on his foot and my on top of that mom just got out of the hospital last night after being after having stroke like symptoms a couple of days ago but thankfully turned out to be a complex migraine and just got released last night

10 Likes

Oh man @DesertHeartGardens . Hope all goes well for your pops. And glad your mom turned out okay. Let me know if there’s anything I can do from afar. :green_heart:

Tis the season… Seems like this stuff tends to happen during the holidays.

9 Likes

Positive vibes for you & your family. All we can do is stay positive & invision the best possible outcome for all of us. You too @DesertHeartGardens :heart: :peace_symbol: :crossed_fingers:

We’re having a rough year but it’s going to turn around.

8 Likes

Appreciate the support And kind words @Rhino_buddy and @Gonzo and likewise if you need anything let me know, super appreciative of you and all of the og community have found a second family here in my short time I’ve been around the forum much love everyone :heart::sunny::seedling::v:

7 Likes

Ty dougaclaus
Really appreciate your giveaways sir…:+1::+1:

3 Likes

id run them, but i thought it was closed, im in the us

1 Like