Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

Welp Iā€™ll throw a Dibs in there also if not too lateā€¦

1 Like

Send me a PM!

@Blueridge he has been doing a bunch of these wiki giveaways! If itā€™s closed another should open soon
Scroll up itā€™s still open

We are still waiting on that RKS winner though guess he could add a number there

1 Like

Dibs? What who where dibs :joy:

3 Likes

Anyone looking for seeds asap check this out

Lot of great strains available for testing :+1:

3 Likes

Let me see if I did this right @Blueridge Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14) - #2247 by DougDawson

2 Likes

Working perfect :+1:

1 Like

To whom it may concern

If you are waiting for something from me, and didnā€™t get a confirmation message that it was sent, Iā€™m sorry. I did not forget, I been very busy lately and will sit down this week to pack stuff.
(Iā€™m at least 2 weeks behindā€¦)

Not sure, what and who, or Iā€™d tag you.

Thanks all :pray:

11 Likes

I know I always seem to get on here at wrong time

Itā€™s still open man, not sure what post you are referring too. Just been busy and need to step away from my keyboard to roll a joint. Tough day after a week off with Covid. Post is here.

15 Likes

Your awesome brother but Iā€™m ok I donā€™t want to add more on you. Iā€™m hoping to catch up on one soonā€¦ :pray:

3 Likes

Yo, MISTER D, sure hope youā€™re feeling better. Give yourself time to get your ā€œSea Legsā€ under ya. INDEED, SS/BWā€¦mis :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:ter

9 Likes

Thanks my brother. All is well. A bit tired but overall doing well. This was just my first break since 7am so going to take a bit of me time and let the giveaway stay open for now. Still got to mix nutes and feed my plants :wink:

15 Likes

@calman1955

1 Like

Hope that shit ainā€™t got ya down to bad. I know it kicked my ass the first time around. Feel better hombre! We can wait.

4 Likes

I would try it, but just started a new indoor on 22-dec. So it will not be grown for a while.

So, I miss this, perhaps next time.
Thanks

1 Like

Oh no, hope youā€™re OK and that youā€™ll feel better soon! :heart:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Get well soon @DougDawson.

Sorry for that bad starting of year.

We donā€™t realize how important health is until we lack it.

6 Likes

On a good note, I just got my Jack Herer seeds I the mail! I wasnā€™t sure if any seeds were going to make it from the North but Iā€™m glad this one finally did. Thanks @DougDawson

6 Likes