🇨🇦 looking for pheno hunters

Hey everyone,

Had to move temporarily for work and will not be able to continue my growing and testing of new strains. I’m making this post to see if anyone would be interested in testing a couple strains I’ve made.

A couple things I do ask of anyone testing them, is to take pictures of the buds pre/post harvest and a little feedback on the grow. I would like to create a questionnaire through Microsoft forms to help organize the results and make things easier for everyone. Is this something people would be interested in doing? In a year I will be back to my normal growing/breeding grind but don’t want to waste an entire year of growing.

I would like to start with:

1. White Gold x Watermelon Dragon :dragon:
  2. ACDC (CBD) x Watermelon Dragon :dragon:
  3. Pre '98 Bubba Kush (@DougDawson) x Nebulis Kush
  4. Sour Diesel x Nebulis Kush
  5. Deep Breath x Nebulis Kush
  6. Zkittle Brain x Nebulis Kush
  7. Banana Punch x Nebulis Kush
  8. Double Chocolate x Nebulis Kush
  9. Critical Widow x Nebulis Kush
  10. Jet Fuel Pie x Nebulis Kush

Both Watermelon Dragon and Nebulis Kush males are from 7 east genetics, I will provide the link below to each strain

Please tag anyone that may be interested and we can hopefully find a nice home for these lil guys and girls.

Thanks!

44 Likes

I’ll grow this if you don’t mind…
Got info on the double Chocolate?

5 Likes

From Canuck seeds, it’s a Coco Melon and OG Chocolate Thai cross. The pheno truly smells like some dark chocolate which was really cool to have. Send me a PM and I’ll get them out to you this week

4 Likes

Ill definitely grow this then @DonGnosis

2 Likes

Is there a specific timeframe you’d like it done? Got some testers I’m gonna drop soon. May drop these after

3 Likes

I might have some room!

3 Likes

those sound the most interesting to me, I’d be able to get to them in about 60 days if that’s not too long.
I think the Microsoft forms questionnaire is a great idea also.

edit: If I had to pick one, it would be the Bubba x Nebulis

6 Likes

This is great idea for tracking Info.

Hope you got 20 of these to share, I Really wanna grow this too

3 Likes

@thats_bank

Not in a crazy timeframe, the more tested the better. Pm me and I’ll send some out!

@JamieL

Pm me and Ill get em out!

@tresbundles

that will work man, I’ll get those puppies out to you, PM me your info

@CADMAN

Don’t worry I got you! :facepunch:

5 Likes

Hey bud, I am on a Discord Server you may be interested in called the Canadian Seed Testing Alliance. It’s all Canadian breeders and Canadian testers. If looking for a bunch of people here in Canada it may be a good place for you. Let me know if you have any interest.

8 Likes

100% interested.

2 Likes

PM incoming with an invite bud. It’s cool because it’s all Canadians, no cross border worries and specifically for matching breeders with testers.

7 Likes

Whaaahoo! These sound amazing bro, thanks for the offer! I’d be happy to try some out in an outdoor setting here in Thailand and report back, if you are up for that? Can either run them now in a ‘short’ season grow or hold off until long season if you want. Photo reg’s planted now through Jan/Feb will likely be ‘done’ by April/May. I’d grow whatever you would like from the list, but would lean towards Double Chocolate x Nebulis Kush just to satisfy my Chocolate Thai cravings! :joy:

7 Likes

Damn id be interested in any of them

3 Likes

I’m in the states but #9 is first chose then #1 I could start in may if that’s good for you or any really lol.

1 Like

Hi matey .I would be keen to test out your strains. Any would be fine cheers Bob

2 Likes

Can I test these inside to sex them and put the outside to flower . In the states in NY but up at 45 degrees N not less than 100 miles from the border. Thank you.

3 Likes

The critical widow sounds interesting who’s nebulas kush? I can run the my next round 8-9 weeks from now.

2 Likes

this picked my interest. I’m a huge bubba kush fan and would love to test those.

3 Likes

@DonGnosis - testers still available ? if so White Gold x Watermelon Dragon sounds interesting or Banana Punch x Nebulis Kush or really anything you can part with (beggers can’t be choosey)

2 Likes