Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

@Blueridge he has been doing a bunch of these wiki giveaways! If it’s closed another should open soon
Scroll up it’s still open

We are still waiting on that RKS winner though guess he could add a number there

1 Like

Dibs? What who where dibs :joy:

3 Likes

Anyone looking for seeds asap check this out

Lot of great strains available for testing :+1:

3 Likes

Let me see if I did this right @Blueridge Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14) - #2247 by DougDawson

2 Likes

Working perfect :+1:

1 Like

To whom it may concern

If you are waiting for something from me, and didn’t get a confirmation message that it was sent, I’m sorry. I did not forget, I been very busy lately and will sit down this week to pack stuff.
(I’m at least 2 weeks behind…)

Not sure, what and who, or I’d tag you.

Thanks all :pray:

11 Likes

I know I always seem to get on here at wrong time

It’s still open man, not sure what post you are referring too. Just been busy and need to step away from my keyboard to roll a joint. Tough day after a week off with Covid. Post is here.

15 Likes

Your awesome brother but I’m ok I don’t want to add more on you. I’m hoping to catch up on one soon… :pray:

3 Likes

Yo, MISTER D, sure hope you’re feeling better. Give yourself time to get your “Sea Legs” under ya. INDEED, SS/BW…mis :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:ter

9 Likes

Thanks my brother. All is well. A bit tired but overall doing well. This was just my first break since 7am so going to take a bit of me time and let the giveaway stay open for now. Still got to mix nutes and feed my plants :wink:

15 Likes

@calman1955

1 Like

Hope that shit ain’t got ya down to bad. I know it kicked my ass the first time around. Feel better hombre! We can wait.

4 Likes

I would try it, but just started a new indoor on 22-dec. So it will not be grown for a while.

So, I miss this, perhaps next time.
Thanks

1 Like

Oh no, hope you’re OK and that you’ll feel better soon! :heart:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Get well soon @DougDawson.

Sorry for that bad starting of year.

We don’t realize how important health is until we lack it.

6 Likes

On a good note, I just got my Jack Herer seeds I the mail! I wasn’t sure if any seeds were going to make it from the North but I’m glad this one finally did. Thanks @DougDawson

6 Likes

Attention, to all the dibbers that won some FrankenDoubleBubble beans from me, they are on their way as of this morning!

21 Likes

Thank you Johnny, gentleman & a scholar!

6 Likes