Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

I was the first one to lose :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for a new chance to win an awesome strain! @DougDawson

5 Likes

Thanks for the cool strain chance and for adding me so quickly.

4 Likes

Got in finally. Thanks Mr. D.

3 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity Doug, this sounds like a really nice strain :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok folks, here is a public service announcement. There are rules in all Co-op seed runs that you cannot overwrite someone and also you cannot add others to sign ups. @Smooth , you overwrote and wiped out @Ris and @LtShDc . Please read my wiki etiquette post so this does not happen again. If this were a Co-op your name would have been removed and would not be able to access that run. Had I not been paying attention you would have cost each of these users their spot in the draw. I have added the names back.

20 Likes

It’s great even in a solocup!

:grinning: :ok_hand:

24 Likes

I am so sorry for my mistake. My apologies.

11 Likes

It’s ok man, give my edit guide a read and it will let you know how to get around that issue. I really want people to learn this so they don’t wipe out others or take away their own chance at a run. :v:

18 Likes

Did miss this already? Looks like a Wiki but no ‘edit’ button showing?
:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I am sitting this one out, but I am just letting you know I also do not see an edit button.
I am sure @DougDawson will fix it soon.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Draig!
Thanks again @DougDawson!
Mind adding me to the list? Since I cannot.
I assume that there was some wiki edit etiquette enormity again. :pensive:

Say that three times fast, lol.
Come on people! All you gotta do is look in the upper right-hand corner and have a little patience. Don’t ruin a good thing.

2 Likes

Pleasr add me to your list for tomorrow aswell @sardinebags. Thank you, and good luck everyone! :blush:

Im interested @sardinebags
Thanks for the opportunity!

That’s weird but I have corrected it @Tlander , @chronix and @blowdout2269. Go ahead and sign up.

4 Likes

Thanks Doug! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

You just were overwriting me…
Please read the wiki Doug has posted!
And if 24 wins, ya owe me half. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Jking

2 Likes

ME? Was watching intently and saw no edit conflict warning. Sorry if I beat you to the click!

2 Likes

Nah, it’s cool.
Kinda weird how no one was in, then u popped up in the corner. I was waiting, but the “T” stayed. So to avoid further conflict, I just exited and u appear in queue.

2 Likes

Just jump back in there bro, Doug didn’t set any number limit. Again, sorry for any conflict but have tried really hard NOT to overwrite anybody and always cancel if there’s any conflict warning. Good luck! Haa, haa, haa…we could always agree to split 'em if either of us wins! :joy:

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes