Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

You’re all good Mr Greenbee, when I first got here I was hitting “overwrite” & deleting people… a much worse thing :laughing:

6 Likes

No worries man, all good. Better to get this stuff sorted here instead in a Co-op sign up. I am going to be posting a sign up for my Blue Kush run soon and don’t want anyone to get themselves removed.

8 Likes

That list is going to fill up fast!

3 Likes

There is a wee bit of a learning curve.

2 Likes

LOL

I’m walking here!!

2 Likes

I have that feeling too.

Yeah, folks really need to read the wiki etiquette post. It will save them some trouble.

3 Likes

Remember the wiki battles? :astonished:

4 Likes

Thank you for the tag @DougDawson :v:

2 Likes

Yeah it would take a few days to get over that one lol I appreciate it

2 Likes

There has been some knock down bloody battles for sure

2 Likes

:green_heart: :partying_face: :tada: thanks man!!!

1 Like

Sweet giveaway @chronix !! :green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

4 Likes

Sure do. I was dead set against that silliness and said so many times. It’s unfortunate folks have taking things so far as now they will start feeling the consequences. That Temple Flo sign up was a total disgrace.

3 Likes

last night’s winner?

if so I’ll toss em a sticker in the mail.

1 Like

It’s been a little while since I gave something away. I have given out mainly rainbow ylly. And I hope all whom have grown it are happy with the fat gassy nugs it produces. Senescence is nice with that strain as well. Anywho. For the next ten u.s members who call dibs, they will then be entered into a drawing. I will generate the number between one and ten and the number chosen will coincide with the order of dibs. A random generator will be used. This round is for a pack of 707 catpiss f2s regs. X10… and go.

@DougDawson could you blow that horn, thanks bud.!

13 Likes

ill go first, dibs

1 Like

Dibs for me

1 Like

Dibs if you please!

1 Like

Dids and double dibs

2 Likes
5 Likes