Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

Agreed for sure

5 Likes

Hope ya feel better soon @DougDawson
Covid doesnā€™t sound fun at all. Did you lose any taste or smell?

Ive been sick w the flu since before Christmas, no covid thankfully, but still sucks! Slowly getting better, if this damn headache would go away Iā€™d feel great.

5 Likes

Like Johnny saidā€¦. Attention I hit the post office on the way home. Everyone I had a letter going to, theyā€™re on the way.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thanks bud .

3 Likes

Come on down to

Play a good old fashioned game of ā€œGuess that Mouthā€ and if you win, get some free beans.

6 Likes

Received a MUCH-APPRECIATED mess of ā€œBOG BUBBLEā€ today for the ā€œSPRING GIVEAWAYā€. You know who you are and, I 'preciate your generous donation VERY MUCH!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

No youā€™re notā€¦ā€œECHOā€!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The month of June?

There will be a site auction coming right after I finish the Veterans giveaway so around the end of the month. Strains will be Gorilla Skunk, Chemdawg, Ice Cream Punch, Gelato, Blueberry Gelato, Durban Skunk, Blueberry Ghost and Blue Cookies. Seeds are in hand, just have to take care of our Veterans first so keep your eyes peeled. Itā€™s going to be a good one with all proceeds going directly to OG so make sure you all come out and show your support for the best cannabis community on the net.

END OF PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT

29 Likes

@DougDawson at the risk of inciting the ā€œDawg houseā€, can you elaborate upon the provenance/ source of the Chemdawg? Are we talking 91, D, 4, etc. Just curious

7 Likes

@Qtip

@Prince

so yeah Iā€™m sorry guys! šŸ¤¦šŸ™‡šŸ¤·

ā€¦

Edit

Imma try n be more proactive about my editing
Try to reread more. Post fewer, CLEAR sentences instead of just adding more jumbled explanation on top.

5 Likes

The Chemdawg is from Mark on Strainly @HeadyBearAdventures

4 Likes

Are a few from Mark? Iā€™m growing his Blueberry Ghost now, and have a few ice cream punch seeds from him still. If so I found his genetics to be really strong, nothing but good things to say

6 Likes

Yes, I normally use Marks strains in auctions. They have a few advantages. Those outside the USA canā€™t easily acquire them. A number of folks on OG have grown his strains with great success. Also since the beans are all purchased by me it letā€™s me keep the costs reasonable. I always say to people it more about supporting the site then it is the beans, which I believe, however that does not mean folks should not be receiving something they will be happy growing. I may just sweeten the pot with some of these lots but we can all see that unfold come auction time :wink:

11 Likes

I have grown several of Markā€™s gear.
I grew his Blue Dream that I thought was really good smoke. And and Afghan that was nice too.
Heā€™s a great guy. Likes to talk shop. Donā€™t get his ā€œautosā€ the way I understand it, they are not really autos but more fast regulars. I donā€™t run autos so it doesnā€™t affect me. But his regular seeds are good, in my opinion.

5 Likes

Yes, the Blueberry Ghost is what he called ā€œFast Finishing Blueberry Ghostā€. He used to call these autos which was just wrong so I am glad he corrected that.

8 Likes

So the winner of the RKS is #24, @CanuckistanPete, congratulations. Send me your info to collect your prize bud.

30 Likes

7 Likes

Congrats on the win @CanuckistanPete !

3 Likes

Letā€™s fire another round up. There were 69 people signed up for this so I am guessing lotā€™s want this strain. Since that is the case we will go with another pack of Road Kill Skunk. Sign up below for your chance and goo luck!

1. @MissinBissin :canada:
  2. @moka
  3. @BeagleZ
  4. @potpotpot
  5. @Abbbian
  6. @Brodix
  7. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  8. @Ris
  9. @Slammedsonoma420
  10. @Tlander :thailand:
  11. @Tripl3fastaction
  12. @503BudMan