Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

He came back to life!
I’m just stabbing in the dark here
Congrats @Lady.Zandra63

@Lady.Zandra63 Send me your details and I appulad you!

1 Like

Woo-hoo! One of my favorite movies…the ending…with the bat going " Renfield-you asshole!" Right before he turns to ash…lol!

1 Like

Mel brooks fan??

1 Like

Oh yes! They are doing a History of the World Part 2 SERIES!!

4 Likes

Isn’t that mandatory?

1 Like

Are they going to be allowed to air it!?
@Lady.Zandra63

1 Like

Outstanding! I did not know this… thank you for that information. I’ll keep an eye out for that for sure! Send me your details and I’ll get your sticker out to you!

1 Like

Hope so! Each episode a different time period…should be a hoot…probably end up on HBO or something…

Will do! PMing ya now…

1 Like

Ya this is as social as my medi gets.lol I graduated in the 90’s I mean no spring chicken but not that damn old!:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I look at how sensitive everyone is and cringe. So many comics I grew up with, would never have made it today.

1 Like

Right when did this weirdness shift from groundbreaking to offending simple people? No offense to anyone

3 Likes

The ORIGINAL She Hulk…Vampira…Lady Death…they’d have a frigging fit!!

1 Like

I’m offended by you takin offense to that hehe

Me take offense.lol I don’t think anyone I don’t know can actually offend me online. There is no skin in it you know.lol I know u kidding

1 Like

Just imagine early Eddie Murphy, Rodney Dangerfield, Mel Brooks, Richard Pryor
None of these guys would be famous with today’s environment

2 Likes

I know right

George carlin sam kennison bill hicks we would be stuck with andy griffith or bill cosby. The inhumanity of it. They would be persecuted and maybe prosicuted

2 Likes

Taken straight from a topic on OG

2 Likes