Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

Congratulations on the win @RatsboggleBiological, woot woot.

4 Likes

Alright I’ve abstained long enough :joy::joy: my wife’s lucky number is 23 too so this one felt like fate. Thanks Doug, appreciate the opportunity my guy :heart::v:t2:

5 Likes

I expect this card to be signed by the immortal Doug daswon. And I wanna pack of smokes!

5 Likes

@Foreigner With or without caffeine!? :thinking: :flushed: :joy:

2 Likes

For this price Doug can throw in caffiene!

3 Likes

I will let Doug daswon know, lol

9 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson ! Back to check in in the morning (it’s 12:30 AM and I’m done seed shuckin’ for tonite!) Have a great day over there ya’ll!

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Mrs Foreigner is driving full speed real cars at full speed while I I eat chocolate.

2 Likes

these are fun gives me something to in an otherwise mundane existence :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity Doug! Feeling lucky since this is my one year anniversary with everyone here at OG!

2 Likes

To celebrate my first anniversary here I’d like to offer up a cross I made this year. BOG Lifesaver x Mephisto Double Grape. Can I get a good old fashioned Dibs?

12 Likes

May I have some dibs now, please?

5 Likes

You got it @Abbbian. Send me the info and I’ll try to get them out later today.

4 Likes

Can-I-Have-Some-More-Meme~2

7 Likes

I’ll give you a dibs

2 Likes

Okay stopping at three packs.

3 Likes

@SensiBowl and @Thats_bank Send the deets.

2 Likes

dibs!!!

or perhaps too late LOL

2 Likes

Dibs :pray:

Oh hah, I was just being silly. The way @Abbbian worded it made me think of that meme. Thank you though, but please pass em along to someone else :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes