Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

That’s a win win for sure
You rock @Ris

4 Likes

that is awesome

2 Likes

@blendmedmedman you won the drawing for…

[MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM))]x[(Temple Kush x OGDlux)F3]

Send me a DM.

22 Likes

What lists be these then :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

right on…thank you

4 Likes

you asking about the call list? Few people that regularly shower us with love will @ a big list of people to get us a notification that something cool happening. Just gotta ask em to add. if that’s not what you meant then disregard lol.

4 Likes

Remember when he’d look in a mirror?

“Damn I’m looking good” hahah. What a great game.

I have that shirt somewhere.

4 Likes

Unless you mean the one below, in which you click on edit, add the next number followed by a “.”, click once on space bar, @gidionumm, and you will be able to try and be lucky and win some beans from these awesome OGers!!
Hope it helps!! Have fun!!

3 Likes

I always wanted “Hail to the King baby” on a shirt.

Also, Duke was the only one to follow through on ALL of his threats. The stadium was mind blowing for the time!

2 Likes

@SHSC-1 the Fraser Valley Blueberry Hashplant x Dr Atomic’s Blueberry Northern Lights has landed!!
Thank you :pray::relaxed:

13 Likes

Oops I Replied too late

3 Likes

Those should interesting

3 Likes

GOT THEM “ABC’s” FROM VA TODAY!! After Giveaway is completed, will get them headed to KANSAS (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!). Nothing but THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

I know it’s been a while!! Still, I’d like to say thanks to the one and only @DougDawson!!
As I’d told our awesome OGer, I had been repassing the latest beans I had won, not these ones!! :dizzy_face: :no_mouth: :flushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sweat_smile: Sour Grape to eternity!! Had to safeguard my own garden folks!!
Last but not least, a huge thanks to all my fellow OGers!! Some got close, though I hit it on the nail!!! :laughing: This time!! @lophophora.ca @Natea @Greenfingers @Pigeonman @Jimdoors @buck90 @CanuckistanPete!!!
Persistence never killed a cat!! :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13 Likes

So we have out next winner for some Sour Grape F1s and collector card. It’s #22, @RatsboggleBiological . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

28 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Rogue @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @RatsboggleBiological @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @blendmedmedman

21 Likes

Congrats @RatsboggleBiological Well deserved!!
Thanks again @DougDawson!!

5 Likes

Since there were 69 of you signed up let’s give you all another chance. Up again is a pack of Sour Grape F1s and Sour Grape limited edition collector card. Sign up below for your chance.

1. @Tracker
  2. @Sbeanonnamellow
  3. @HolyAngel
  4. @Jinglepot
  5. @ChronicMcBudz
  6. @DJSF
  7. @PetalPowerseed
  8. @Randar
  9. @JoeCrowe
  10. @herojuana.tom
  11. @Jimdoors
  12. @LivingBlackSoil
  13. @Cyr_grow
  14. @MyLittleGrundle :us:
  15. @Mrgreenthumb
  16. @SHSC-1
  17. @natea
  18. @CrunchBerries
  19. @Big
  20. @MonasticDank
  21. @HorseBadorites :us:
  22. @Foreigner :canada:
  23. @LegsMahoney :us:
  24. @potpotpot
  25. @joheimgrohen
  26. @Floyd
  27. @misterbee :us:
  28. @Thats_bank :us:
  29. @jessethestoner
  30. @Emeraldgreen
  31. @Tlander :thailand:
  32. @Keene
  33. @Sincitytoker
  34. @Ris
  35. @BigMike55
  36. @Tripl3fastaction
  37. @patsnumone
  38. @olschool
  39. @CanuckistanPete
  40. @THCeed
  41. @Maddawg
  42. @GCBudz
  43. @Groenevingers
  44. @BudWhisperer
  45. @Igrowdirt TX Flag
  46. @BRMTreefarmer :us:
  47. @Varuna
  48. @Faithisyours
  49. @Cartwright
  50. @Rhino_buddy :crossed_fingers:
  51. @420noob
  52. @Oldjoints
  53. @Tejas
  54. @no_chem :us:
  55. @Rabeats2093
  56. @Habibi
  57. @tiocranius
  58. @Heavenlygoo
  59. @Andrane
  60. @Murciano207
  61. @Tao :us:
  62. @Cannaology
  63. @unomas :us:
  64. @Brodix
  65. @habitt
  66. @Spitfire
  67. @buck90
  68. @Illicitmango
  69. @WEEDyHERBALS
  70. @gidionumm
    add more numbers as needed
54 Likes

Aww heck! Thanks @DougDawson :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Guess double dubbs is lucky after all! Can’t wait until spring: it’s sour season :herb: :partying_face:

5 Likes

very cool @DougDawson , thx for giving us another crack at it :wink:

2 Likes