Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

Mrs. and @BigMike55!! Happy anniversary to both of you!! You rock!!
:partying_face: :cocktail: :beers:
:birthday: :seedling:
:hugs:

6 Likes

Congratulations to you and the Mrs. @BigMike55 :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you buddy

3 Likes

Congrats on the anniversary brother ! @BigMike55

3 Likes

Thanks again my friends! Zee says thanks too!

9 Likes

Youā€™ve seen and done a lot as a couple, congratulations!

3 Likes

Congratulations @BigMike55 and the Mrs too!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Choir!!! 39 Big Ones on the 12th, Bro. We can cry on each otherā€™s shouldersā€¦or not. :fireworks: :fireworks: CONGRATS!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Congrats @BigMike55 on the anniversary! Thatā€™s a lot of years together :heart: , wishing yā€™all many many more!

3 Likes

Congrats Mike and the Mrsā€¦ we just hit 38 ourselves. Easy when ya find the right oneā€¦

5 Likes

Yā€™all making this couple feel young with 20 years

4 Likes

I didnā€™t think mine would like me after one much less 20!

7 Likes

Cleaned up my mail backlog so anyone waiting for seeds from me that has not received them can expect them in the mail tomorrow.

30 Likes

Just a heads up if you go to stoner things . Com. You can sign up to win table top vaporizer and another sign up for a ya Dabba dab kit glass check it out if you want.

6 Likes

@SHSC-1 @Abbbian @Thats_bank

Packages are going out today. Also wanted to give a shout out to @Purple-N-Hairy for being so generous when I first joined and sent out the lifesavers to a few of us newbies.

13 Likes

I canā€™t wait to start paying it forward lol

6 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome, @BRMTreefarmer. I liked the way you entered our community and wanted to hook you up with some good (and free!) beans. When I give seeds away to people who introduce themselves in the ā€œIntroduce Yourselfā€ thread, I also hope to ā€œplant a seedā€ with themā€¦a seed that will grow and inspire them to share seeds with others in the future. It looks like youā€™re doing exactly that, and I LOVE IT! Thank YOU, sir.

17 Likes

Understandable not giving more pics out I went back and edited my guess. Thanks

1 Like

Got 2 cards today thanks @firehead and @Tracker

4 Likes

awesome!! thanx for offering them up :wink: