Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

I thought about picking that one up last year sometime, but never acted on it. Sounded pretty interesting.

4 Likes

Actually @Ris hooked it up already!! Thank you tho!! I appreciate all the offers guys just another reason to love this site!! :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Very nice @Ris
I’m happy to hear you got it taken care of @Kasper0909

5 Likes

Tomorrow is going to be a day of big fun… plus today I have a pack off Blueberry Diesel up for grabs.

11 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony
tenor (3)

15 Likes

Just putting this here for those who have not found my thread yet. A pack of fresh BOG Blue Kush pollen up for grabs. Sign up for your chance. Good luck.

1. @patsnumone
  2. @Faithisyours
  3. @Smooth
  4. @Slammedsonoma420
  5. @djtrip
  6. @DJSF
  7. @Tlander :thailand:
  8. @LtShDc
  9. @potpotpot
  10. @OrganicGorilla
  11. @Mrgreenthumb
  12. @gonzo
  13. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  14. @CanuckistanPete
  15. @Oldjoints
  16. @Jimdoors
  17. @CrunchBerries
  18. @Jameslax :us:
  19. @Bobgrows
  20. @jessethestoner
  21. @TopShelfTrees1
  22. @Blackbeard
  23. @Cannaology
  24. @buck90
  25. @Pleasantrees420
  26. @pharmerfil
  27. @Tracker
  28. @misterbee :us:
  29. @Piter :es:
  30. @Sbeanonnamellow
  31. @LedZeppelin
  32. @blowdout2269 :us:
  33. @Maddawg
  34. @donuchee
  35. @Sincitytoker
  36. @Thats_bank
  37. @Tripl3fastaction
  38. @CocoaCoir
  39. @humblepie420 :us:
  40. @sprinklememaynee
  41. @Greenfingers :us:
  42. @BuckeyeBeanz
  43. @wny61 :us:
  44. @Habibi
  45. @Big_Yeloe
  46. @Mr.greenbee
  47. @donuchee
  48. @Txana_kuin :brazil:
  49. @Kgrim
  50. @THCeed
  51. @carbon
  52. @MyLittleGrundle :us:
  53. @Lady.Zandra63
  54. @tresbundles
  55. @420PyRoS
  56. @Kasper0909
  57. @likeparm420
  58. @hoss8455
  59. @MissinBissin :canada:
  60. @Groenevingers
  61. @ChronicMcBudz
  62. @illicitmango
  63. @Tao
  64. @NorthNorthNugs
  65. @420noob
  66. @MI-1000 :clipperton_island:
  67. @Smoklahoma :us:
  68. @Cartwright
  69. @Jinglepot
  70. @SleepySails
  71. @BRMTreefarmer :us:
  72. @SHSC-1
  73. @unomas :us:
  74. @keene
  75. @PioneerValleyOG :us:
  76. @Green_Light
  77. @503BudMan
  78. @RatsboggleBiological :us:
  79. @US3RNAM3
  80. @cannaloop :canada:
  81. @Terpsnpurps

Add more numbers as needed.

55 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson! I wish I had some right now as my CSI TK S1 is at the perfect point for pollen

9 Likes

Thanks for this awesome opportunity! @DougDawson

2 Likes

Thanks again

3 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks for the chance at getting some pollen.

3 Likes

@DougDawson Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for another ticket to ride!

Happy growings!

3 Likes

Ooo-wee! Another shot at that love dust.
Count me in! Lol
Thanks @DougDawson!

4 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks for spreading the :green_heart:

7 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for this opportunity, everyone here is so awesome, I’m very lucky to be part of OG

5 Likes

Awesome @DougDawson That was so much work. Thanks again for doing this.

3 Likes

I think there will be goodies for everyone this year. I have some irons in the fire already and more to come. I see some blue kush crosses in the near future.:peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Thanx for the chance

1 Like

Oh that I guarantee! This place has been consistently putting fire in peoples hands since inception but I feel like the new OG is absolutely unreal in this sense and everyone gets the seed making bug which in return creates another abundance and so on…. Honestly there’s not much you can’t find here with a little searching (of course I pick the ONE no one has as my holy grail lol) But yes 100% there will be goodies for everyone x 10 and I do agree with the statement each and every one of us are truly blessed to be here and be a part of something so unique, so epic, so generous and thoughtful. I’ll admit there are a few gems out there similar to OG but different in many ways, but OG stands out in every way. I’ve got so much love for everyone here and have made lifelong friends, have endured and come out of severe depression/anxiety and almost giving up , to the happiest, most amazing days in recent memory. All along even during my hiatus people from here were messaging me, checking up on me and encouraging me. And since I’ve been back a month or so now I am truly having some of the best days of my life! Truly and am continually blessed by my friends here. And the recipient of the most kind and thoughtful gesture I’ve personally EVER experienced in my entire life. It’s because of OG this has been possible. Thank you fam, ALL OF YOU ! Live, love laugh and give , share , help, listen and enjoy each and every day like it may be your last, cherish the special moments and people in your lives and just LIVE, truly LIVE ! Thank you

32 Likes

Great post @TopShelfTrees1.
I’m sure many of us share that same feeling.
Great vibes buddy!
:blush:

9 Likes