Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Hell yeah man. Worked ramped up a lot this week glad i didn’t miss this one

3 Likes

Congratulations @Mr.greenbee !!! Thats a nice win right there!! :+1:

3 Likes

Congrats @Mr.greenbee . You rock @DougDawson !

3 Likes

It definitely is a great gift. I appreciate it. Idk what I’ll be using it on yet but I’ll figure it out. Stoked i won this past week been like a full time job trying to make the all the list lol

8 Likes

Oh man, please keep us updated on what you decide to use this magic dust on :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Hey friends, I know it’s tradition to hit this thread with some instant gratification, however I want to put this out there:

I just started the first poll in my thread, and the bean category for this month is:
MY FIRST EVER LANDRACE GENETICS

I’d love to have anyone stop by, and remember: If you don’t vote, you won’t be eligible for the giveaways!

16 Likes

Congrats @Mr.greenbee Nice giveaway @DougDawson !

5 Likes

Congrats @Mr.greenbee on the win, and thank you @DougDawson for another great giveaway

4 Likes

I definitely will keep it posted. Not sure yet i am in week three flower g13, oreoz, BMR and blueberry. Decision decisions

2 Likes

@sprinklememaynee Your Happy Accident arrived today. Thank you brother!

11 Likes

amazing! Glad you got them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No Communication Breakdown, easy @LedZeppelin, but @George, the Treasure made it Safe and Sound (i’m the only one making noises OMG)

Cheers and Thanks for Filling a big hole in my game…. Oaxacan Baby

11 Likes

Thanks @sprinklememaynee

The beans arrived safely!

11 Likes

Got my US22 @THCeed, thanks so much!

5 Likes

@THCeed
My “Mystery Pack” arrived today!!!

4 Likes

Also got my Swackhammer seeds, thanks a bunch @DougDawson!

5 Likes

You will have to keep us posted on this one.

2 Likes

Yes I will, not sure how tall they are supposed to grow, but I can wing it if they go crazy :rofl:

1 Like

Ok, I’m doing a giveaway. My Gelato came out great last year. Made from a crossing of Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies,

I crossed I with a very strong male Cheesequake

This very plant, and I have 2 packs to give away.
I’m thinking of 2 numbers between 1 and 100. First two get 'em. And some stickers.
Anddddd, go.

17 Likes

69 my guess