Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Nice pop up giveaway @Mithridate

2 Likes

WHAT HAPPENED?
Are you serious?
Thank you, Brother.
Awfully kind of you. :facepunch:

12 Likes

Very cool of you @Abbbian and you definitely deserve to be on the receiving end sometimes @THCeed I see you giving seeds away all the time. Congratulations nice score :muscle:

9 Likes

11 Likes

@dougdawson swackhammer landed today! Thank you sir you are truly a gentleman and a scholar! :seedling::+1:

5 Likes

Ok, my people. Let me start this post/giveaway by first communicating a disclaimer because i am really fuckin’ high as I did tinc and then found a stash and deep breath.
Ok, so I’m putting together a mass exodus of mailings.
Anyone who knows me from this site or others as PVOG, (Pioneer Valley OG is my handle in a few sites that only wish they were as good as this one) and those that know me and see my grow journals know I am and always have been a grower of many kinds of documented what I call ‘Awesomesauce’.
I be planting a few beans.
Fyck, I’m drifting,
K.
Pics.

MmMmmmk.
So heres where were at. I’m constantly finding shit it mouse holes. I don’t label everything, however, this stash I found is not only whack, <ya smoked as tinc was kicking in :cowboy_hat_face:

Sooo,
I NEED 2 CANADIANS.
2 AMERICANS.
2 PEOPLE FROM ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET.

I will be, oh shit I forgot, see that weed? There’s seeds in it.
Your seeds.
I’m doing an experiment, sending seeds to CA, got international stamps and I hear 1 international stamp and one US Lifetime stamp n gets a flip to Canada.
Also, if we got global family here, it will be interesting to increment a paradigm for sending to any (OG Family) interested. Like can we get in the mail to . ?
Like I said, your my people.
Blessings upon your crop from
-PVOG
So here’s the giveaway. Can’t tell you the genetics, but a pics worth a 1000 words. Seeds from this, first eligible people to PM me . I don’t wanna fill up the thread with stuff.
I’ll post when n I have the 6

18 Likes

Wow slow on this thread tonight?

3 Likes

I believe that’s either superbud, or waziriScreenshot_20230224-024741_Chrome
Sleepy time

6 Likes

PM sent to you🇺🇸

1 Like

things have been pretty slow lately, slow nights anyway

4 Likes

Anyways, I’m trying to figure out how to get a video on here. I wanna take a video of removing seeds from these nugs or any future video? How short they gotta be? I remember when my phone used. To automatically downsize that chit for me, now it don’t. :roll_eyes:
Bout full. Send me Canada, Spain, or death!

3 Likes

@george @tlander looking for international growers so tag @Murciano207

1 Like

Tag me please! :pray:t3:

You get to choose one pack from any seeds i made, except pure skunk, choose wisely :wink:

4 Likes

I am in, if not too late.

2 Likes

I would like your stinkiest strain then please.
Do you need deets?

2 Likes

Guys got straight fire @THCeed ask for a list .

3 Likes

Okay can I see the list please lol thanks for the heads up

3 Likes

Much respect brother @Mithridate for giving out more heat! :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

I already DM you… spain trying to be aboard!

HG!!

2 Likes