Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

I got to meet him in person as I had contacted him to offer him a few snips. I figured he might like some as I had heard he moved and I figured he was still getting setup. He responded back and was nice enough to meet me in person. I told him I didn’t want anything in return for the cuts but he brought this and 2 t shirts. He was a really genuine, kind and generous guy that I was really happy to meet.

30 Likes

Wow those all look amazing. So great how many amazing people are in the grow community. Plenty of asshats for sure but I feel like I’ve been dealing with way more awesome super generous great people lately. As long as I stay off fartbook

6 Likes

That’s awesome! And I don’t even think he gave his best friend many of those. There’s a few there I’d kill for. That’s awesome, generosity meet’s generosity. I absolutely love it!

6 Likes

And thanks for giving me a shot at a couple :facepunch:t2: much respect

2 Likes

I’ll be doing another giveaway here for sure. I’m just getting ready to flip my tent but next round is going to have some Useful strains.

10 Likes

And thanks again @FirstCavApache64 for the chance at some fire.

4 Likes

I’ll close the Useful Seeds Wiki at 5 PM EST. Ten minutes and I’ll pick a winner. Good luck to everybody.

7 Likes

Thanks again @FirstCavApache64 good luck everyone :grin:

3 Likes

That’s a mighty fine stash of useful gear right there @FirstCavApache64

Good luck everyone on the drawing :muscle:

2 Likes

Okay. We have a winner #85 @Skunkhunter congrats!! DM me your choice and details and I’ll get them out in the morning. Thanks for making this place so great everybody. @DougDawson thanks for setting this all up.

24 Likes

Good win @Skunkhunter :tada::confetti_ball:🪨 congratulations

5 Likes

Congratulations @Skunkhunter, nice win. Thanks @FirstCavApache64. woot woot :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Congrats @Skunkhunter and thanks for the opportunity @FirstCavApache64. May your grows be blessed :pray:

2 Likes

Great win @Skunkhunter and very cool giveaway @FirstCavApache64

2 Likes

Awesome @Skunkhunter !

2 Likes

Thanks so much, will send you a pm shortly.

1 Like

Congratulations @Skunkhunter .

Thanks @FirstCavApache64 for the giveaway!!

HG!

3 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 package arrived just now. Thank you!!

Had a nice trip to the mailbox today.
Thank you @NugLifeFarms420 @THCeed & @PioneerValleyOG for the seeds!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Skunkhunter !! :boom: :blush: :boom:
. Thanks @FirstCavApache64 for the opportunity! :dizzy: :green_heart:

4 Likes