Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

That’s one answer, I need all the rest :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You got 'em!

In case you missed it up there

Jomo and the Possum posse

1Bears and Indians and such
2Orphans Cougars and Whatnot
3Origins, Villains & The Like
4Rehab, Vengeance & What Have You

A Pipe

Soup

Dumplings

6 Likes

Ok winner!!!
Good job @CanuckistanPete , if youd have made the episode answers every other one bold, I’d have been ecstatic, but since I didn’t clarify, you ARE THE FATHER.
Of some lucky girl plant!!

6 Likes

Congrats @CADMAN on that pollen. Come on lucky 15! Thanks @DougDawson .:green_heart:

3 Likes

I was already a winner for getting introduced to GUY ON A BUFFALO!!!

lol

PM incoming

6 Likes

I’m sure I have/had it somewhere, but go ahead and privnote me again to be sure. I got a big fat list going out this week!!!
Congrats on winning the Guy on a Buffalo Cheesequake Giveaway.
And if ever in history somebody said the words in that last paragraph above this one were possible, Ida bet the farm against it!

3 Likes

He is a special kinda dude.

2 Likes

Being Canadian, I STILL can’t believe I’d never seen it until you introduced it.

3 Likes

Congratulations @CADMAN, nice win. woot woot, :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I’m stoked they are landing, and in good hands. Thanks for letting me know. I had the food saver to seal the mylar packs, in house, so picking up the mylar was a no brainer;) Gonna use them for long term storage for sure, and packed like that you could chuck it in the fridge and be good for years.

4 Likes

Hey guys, apologies for the delay. It took a lot longer to get these envelopes out that i thought it would. i ended up making ~5 a night for a few nights with the last of them wrapping up just now. Each envelope contains between 2-3 packs

I believe this brings me up to date with my commitments. If you’re expecting something from me and you don’t see your name here pm me. Id expect they start landing ~mon through fri next week. If you don’t see them in the next ~2wks contact me and well get that fixed.

20 Likes

I am unsure who sent these out to me, but sure am grateful… if anybody recognizes the package let me know so I can thank them properly

9 Likes

That looks like @GregOG I think.

Ancestral skunk and Turkish hash plant

6 Likes

Wtg @CADMAN, nice win! :+1:
Thanks again @DougDawson. Gonna keep tryin to get my hands on some of this magic dust! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Oh yes I think you got it … I had forgotten about these… thanks for the help

5 Likes

@Cartwright I must have missed the mail man yesterday because these were waiting in my box!

Hope your F3’s turn out good.

Thanks so much!
:peace_symbol::v:

10 Likes

You are very welcome, thanks for the heads up. Happy hunting;)

Planning f3 for next winter, will def spread some around.

I have 4 lsf2 going as a germ test, will probably let them grow up, and document on my thread.

4 Likes

Don’t even stress!

Thank you again!!!

2 Likes

Yep, identical to the ones I got from the auction.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16).