Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

@Rhai88 you have been tearing it up!
Great giveaways
Congratulations everyone

7 Likes

Got my stickers, my ninjas.

Fryin’ Brian the Green Lion found a home on my Otterbox. So faded I’m like ‘damn, how am I gonna take a picture of the sticker on the back of my phone?’ <this from a guy that can’t stand up to piss right now.> I think I need a short nap.:dizzy_face:

7 Likes

Where can I put an eyeball on this OG Holo-card? Are they available for purchase?

1 Like

Absolutely if you don’t want to leave it up to lady luck anyone can donate to OG just DM me proof of donation and I’ll get you one in the mail.

4 Likes

Where can I see a picture of one?

Somewhere in here

Post 400+ has alot of pics. I think 422 is the OG Halographic debut.

1 Like

Ya, so I’m looking for like a 20 pack?

WEATHER BULLETIN!! Current Temp …MINUS TWENTY-TWO/-22F, WIND CHILL MINUS FORTY-SEVEN/-47F!!! INDEED, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

i bet if you ask siri what bthe temp is outsid eshe will say there aint one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

We are just designing some, gonna give them another shot.

Wanna laugh, I planted some cilantro yesterday and look who pops out

6 Likes

Shoot and I thought 40* F was cold lol

2 Likes

7 Likes

40F??? Bro, Dudes would be parading around in Flip Flops and MANkinis!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

:man_facepalming:

This is all in C.

7 Likes

Just hit 0°F here.
Heat died out in the middle of the night, woke up and I can’t feel my fingers :cold_face:

6 Likes

Florida is nice this time of year.
This reminds me of why I moved south.

8 Likes

Hope you get that heater fixed asap. Waking up with not feeling extremities is not good!!!

4 Likes
4 Likes

Wife and I just got back from a week in FL. My niece got married on the beach. The 1st night we were there it got down to 42, but the rest of the time we were there, it was beautiful. It was nice to get out of the non sun overcast arctic weather and see some sun even if it was for just a week.

3 Likes

I now live in Oklahoma. I lived in Pensacola for a few years. Always vowed to move back. Love the Gulf of Mexico.

4 Likes