Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

I’d love to be added if still possible!

Cheers

Oh, hell yeah! That RKS is on just about everyone’s bucket list, lol. Thanks again @DougDawson, you’re awesome!

3 Likes

@MissinBissin, I don’t see your name up there.

1 Like

Thanks @DougDawson . A true legend of generousity. :green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks for another chance @DougDawson .

Happy growings!!

1 Like

@DougDawson Thanks again for a chance to win! I’ve heard stories about the RKS, had to try!

1 Like

As much as I’d love to go on a Skunk hunt, I’ve won twice recently and I want other people to get their chance. Good luck to everyone and thanks @DougDawson for yet another cool contest.

8 Likes

@Draig Hey man, why did you overwrite my name? Are we dealing with a server mess up here?

and again ty @DougDawson

I’m beginning to wonder if people are seeing me in the upper right-hand corner when I’m editing. Cuz I was clearly in attempting to edit. Then people would pop in. And I’d get to “overwrite message” and back out. I was trying since number 16, and only once did someone show to me when I entered. All others were entering as I was writing…

2 Likes

When I add my name I always check to make sure no one is editing. No one was when I added myself to the numer 5 space. I’m wondering if the server is farting and not showing edits unless you refresh the page.

When you enter it should refresh then, right?

Yes it should. Automatically. Or at least that has been my experience.

Just come back 20-30mins later & don’t sweat it homie. After awhile you’ll get the “chill vibe” the rest of us are on… it comes with experience :+1:

7 Likes

I know this @Gonzo. That’s not the discussion.
Though if you look between 16 and 21, you’d see that most are experienced users that understand wiki etiquette. This is the reason I’m wondering why they would continue with an edit when I’m in the wiki. Leading me to believe that my avatar was not in the box, idk. When I enter I usually wait a couple seconds in case of time delay. I’m just curious with @Habitt.

2 Likes

Yah since Doug runs each giveaway a day or so at a time I always wait until the initial rush to sign up is over.
I’m an early riser and activity is minimal whilst I drink my morning coffee.

5 Likes

Not until I saw your message.
Which I really appreciate
Thanks @Draig big-time

2 Likes

@Txana_kuin you won the drawing. PM me with deets.

Peace :v:

10 Likes

I know when he tried to add his name there wasn’t anyone there, because he tried for a different number 1st and the editor said someone else was editing and wouldn’t let him- so he picked another number… I’ll let him know…but no- he did not overwrite you intentionally- you probably both did it at the same time… and the server has been doing this…

2 Likes

I figured it was the server actin kooky. Never did trust these things.

2 Likes