Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Just putting OG on notice…@middleman sent a VERY liberal amount of his work!! They WILL be included in the planned Spring Seed Slam. SUPER THANKS for your generosity, Bro, OG to your core!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

33 Likes

Thanks to @middleman!!!
And thanks @misterbee for keeping us updated!

Happy growings!!

10 Likes

Thanks for the chance buddy… I will sit out on this 1… as @misterbee has generously hooked me up with this particular strain and several skunks along with it… very very cool gentleman he is… on a side note… I think maybe another wiki educational for the new guys… although I did see that maybe it wasn’t normal issues… would still be a good idea as many have signed for this 1. :thinking:

But good luck everybody… I truly hope someone who has no skunk wins!!! :green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb: :deciduous_tree:

The wife and I now both have covid… trying to keep it from the kids… prayers are welcome!!! 1 love y’all !!

11 Likes

Hope you and the Missus can shake that Kung Flu. Good thing is the prevalent strain going around is not the killer the first go was. Still not much fun, I’m sure. Get well bruh.

8 Likes

The 1st day was a killer… I mean every damn bone in my body hurt… extreme headache 103 fevers… it’s toned down now… but lingering as I’m sure it will for a few days… that made me laugh my friend thank you… Kung flu… hahaha … it sure is!! I’ll need some bruce lee meds to whoop its ass :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @BigMike55

8 Likes

Glad you are feeling better @Terpsnpurps
Sounds exactly like what my wife experienced with extreme tiredness. I just got the tired part myself

5 Likes

@Terpsnpurps Sorry to hear that!
Speedy recovery to both of you!!
:seedling: :v: :hugs:

6 Likes

Yo, Bro…may all that is good in Life rally to your Abode, wrap you and your Lady in it’s cocoon, and bring you through this ordeal. Myself and Queen :honeybee: wish you nothing but the best. INDEED, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Hope you feel better soon, never had the kung flu but my wife has.

7 Likes

Oh yeah! :partying_face: :star_struck: My first card and the Frankenstein fems arrived! Thank you so much @JohnnyPotseed !

20 Likes

@Hapi grabbed these this morning many thanks

15 Likes

@DougDawson You may remove me from the call list, I am very happy with my current reserves. :+1:

May the seeds go to those who need them most! :green_heart: :sun_with_face:

16 Likes

No problem, done

7 Likes

Not gonna lie…I gave up 2 weeks ago and stopped checking the mail when I walked in the door. What a surprise to find today!

Thank you @DougDawson!

23 Likes

Very cool, glad they made it bud. Sorry about the delay but I just mail them, it’s out of my hands after that :v:

11 Likes

Mine just arrived too! Thanks @JohnnyPotseed :grin:

8 Likes

Alright og this pack is up for grabs 6 seed freebie from glg

first person in USA or Canada to tell me the release date of Grateful Dead’s anthem of the sun album wins

18 Likes

Go team Go!! :partying_face:

1 Like

July 18, 1968

11 Likes

Winner! Shoot me a DM with a safe addy and I’ll get it heading your way @Lady.Zandra63 most likely will be back later tonight for another giveaway or two keep your eyes peeled everyone :grin:

9 Likes