Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

End of the first quarter, huh?
Well the way this thing started…
Gonna wait at least four more minutes, lol
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

66 total points, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

About 5 minutes left until the end of the 1st quarter.

Get those guesses in.

1 Like

44 points total.

1 Like

I guess 21 points end of first

1 Like

@keene You have to guess the combined score for both teams of the entire game.

Ill give you time to make a guess as you put your reply in already.

1 Like

LOL, glad I didn’t put up another wiki. I think I may have to open a different thread.

4 Likes

Closing my giveaway in about 5 minutes @DougDawson :beers:

2 Likes

45 for me, thanks.

2 Likes

Forty two!
Ten characters

2 Likes

It’s cool bud. I don’t want to discourage anyone. Just been weird the last week or so with so many doing constant giveaways. That’s perfectly cool, just not a thread to put a wiki in anymore. Not when they get buried under 700 posts in less then a day. Everyone should just keep doing what they are doing. I may just open my own giveaway thread to avoid the issue is all. Certainly don’t want anyone to do anything different. :v:

11 Likes

33 please :+1:

2 Likes

The Frosty Freeze giveaway is now closed.
Good luck everybody. :pray:

6 Likes

Next time I will hold it on my thread. So sorry. I had no idea that would happen.

4 Likes

No buddy, this is the place to do it. No need to change nor any need to be sorry. Just keep on doing your thing brother, you are doing nothing wrong. Quite the opposite, lot’s had fun yesterday. No need to change that at all.

10 Likes

I know that @THCeed kept me glued to the forum with the giveaways, and my sports knowledge for the 1st time was actually worth it and I won myself some seeds.

7 Likes

Is this what @Slick1 and @BigMike55 order on their pizza?

5 Likes

Shameless Notice of @Sebring’s Website (diygreenlife.com) Trade coming NEXT WEEK. Look for it in the “Seed Trading, Moderated” Thread. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Awesome… and incredible @Sebring !!

I had a lot of fun last night thank you to everybody who participated here are the beans for the lucky winners I am on my way to the mailbox right shortly next weekend we will do one on my thread

27 Likes