Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

It’s true, over the last couple years I’ve seen it happen at least 5-6 times, usually strainly or IG…. I was like hey? I swear I just saw someone win that…. Sure enough yup, twenty mins after winning they were up on IG for 300$ yup! :man_facepalming:t2: using someone’s kindness, generosity for something like that is just mind boggling. You know someone on here would gladly grow them , preserve them and hand em out FREE. It doesn’t happen much that I know of but it does, people are shady af unfortunately and it’s a reason I stay away from most places online.

13 Likes

Yeah, I think there’s a special place in hell for people like this. I believe the two worst things a person can be is a liar and a thief.
:-1::-1:

9 Likes

When I do trades/giveaways of my own breeds (stuff that I sell) it’s always shipped in paper envelopes/coin flip. I think that way its harder for someone to just resell. Compared to being in the original breeder packs.

5 Likes

Shits so bad they probably sell/make fake packs for the seeds too. If not they will soon. Where I live that’s the problem with the weed. Everything is repackaged and given a fancy name but smokes like :poop:. And that reason is why I appreciate every opportunity to win seeds and KNOW what I’m smoking

6 Likes

That’s true my friend, good call. I really like the way you package and ship tbh still looks wicked professional to me. As I said I’ve got packages delivered from seedbanks and breeders with much less attention to detail, and I really do appreciate it

3 Likes

Hey hun, no hurry! A lot going on, both here and ‘real life’!!!
I’ll post a note when they arrive!!! :green_heart: :+1:

1 Like

Very Kewl! Thanks for the opportunity!!! :relaxed:

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners!!! :green_heart: :+1:
giphy

3 Likes

Great job @firehead . Congrats to all the winners.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!

3 Likes

Not that it is a big deal-- but did someone move me??
I was on #39-- now moved to #38???
If it was because someone wanted a specific number–please ask 1st-- only proper board etiquette… thanx!

2 Likes

I am in at number 24 for now

1 Like

Damn that’s sweet one @greenbeans506.
I bout miss it, hehe. Thanks for the opportunity!
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Anyone who received grapex x blue sunshine. Heres one of 2 I have going.

I repotted her this morning, she should perk up quickly. I hope they turn purple like the grapex did.

24 Likes

The #32 was missing inside the wiki edit window which moved #33 and anmbove down by 1 on the displayed wiki. I put #32 back in the editor, which moved the displayed numbers to correspond to the editor numbers.

5 Likes

Thanks hun! Good to know! :+1: :green_heart:

1 Like

I just snagged the 32 spot
It must be lucky @Tracker

2 Likes

Was curious, @Abbbian , was there an anti-crush washer in there? Or something?

2 Likes

Oh, that’s some shady shit. I hope I never come across that happening. :rage:

I mean, if someone is going through a rough time and needs to put food on the table… you gotta do what go gotta do to stay afloat. We all understand and that’s ok.

But someone running a side hustle off the generosity of folks on this forum… damn. That’s some shitty human behavior

11 Likes

I agree, I think we need to create an OG Shitlist and if someone is caught using OG specifically for financial gain they should be banned from at least giveaways. And outted. In all transparency, I’m trying to get into the seed/clone market, but I can say in all honesty I have not sold one single pack I’ve received on this site, or from the breeders I do testing for. I don’t even cross my testers to sell, separate project, got plenty of my own stuff to work with.
On the flip side, (see how I did that) I guess if you win something it’s yours to do with as you will, but there is a scuzzy element to it.

4 Likes