Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

#17 please

Aaaaand another luck round…

Thanks @DougDawson for the chance!

Happy growings!!

1 Like

Ok everyone, all my Ninjas! PVOG IS Back. Last 3 months were frigging rough.
I made it back, most important thing. Wanna thank Lemonade Joe for welcoming me back, and Doug Dawson, for, well, being Doug Dawson in all his awesomesauce.
I’m looking forward to sending out all these late XMAS cards and gifts.
Counting on others to help me as I can’t quite get out of bed yet, but, trust. It’ll be worth the wait.
And, kinda just throwing this out there, what do you guys think about mailing tinc? Heard anything on the news legally or logistically ?
So good to be back.
Blessings

26 Likes

welcome back! I hope you’re ok bud. best wishes! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Nice win @Oldjoints, woot woot :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Kinda like that limited wiki. Gives one a much better chance at winning. However, I could see a possible problem. With limits like that, people will fall over themselves to get on the list and possibly overwrite others.
But a 1out of 15 gives a much better chance of winning than 1 out of 100 right?

7 Likes

For sure better odds and I didnt think that pack would cause enough traction to get those high number signups anyway I didn’t make it a wiki just added the names as people that guessed as they went took a bit more work but for a limited number like that wasn’t so bad going to be doing a few more giveaways like that today :grin: @BigMike55

7 Likes

Ever how you did it, seemed to work well.
Not that I need beans, just commenting on what I think is a good thing.

4 Likes

Guess you better send the ones you should get today back to me then eh?

11 Likes

Welcome back pvog
What kind of tinc?

2 Likes

Nice to see you back @PioneerValleyOG
Hope you ,
your daughter and family are doing great and in great spirits…:+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Well, now, let’s not get CRAZY here. M’ kay?

6 Likes

Welcome back @PioneerValleyOG
I hope everything is alright.
I can’t wait to see you back here, and if you need anything let me know

:v:†:green_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome back @PioneerValleyOG happy it’s getting better for you, hopefully everything continues to improve.

3 Likes

Welcome back @PioneerValleyOG , good to see you.

4 Likes

Welcome back. I believe I knew you in a different place once before. Hope you’re doing better and speedy recovery.

4 Likes

Welcome back-- hope you are on the mend!
Being bed-bound is tough- Draig has been there awhile.
Only way to get through is to find lots of stuff to keep your mind occupied!!
A TV tray bedside with puzzles, drawing stuff, games, etc… and a lot of good movies helps!!
Hang in there!! :green_heart:

10 Likes

Welcome back @PioneerValleyOG and hope you feel better soon! As far as mailing I imagine as long as it’s labled hemp/cbd and sealed to prevent leakage should be smooth sailing.

Good to see you back @PioneerValleyOG, I hope your on the mend. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

So back to announcing the winner, was doing it when I was happily interrupted by Taco Tuesday, lol. Your winner for the RKS is #24, @LtShDc , congratulations. Send me your info to collect your prize.

28 Likes