Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Awesome giveaway @DougDawson, thank you!!!
Congratulations @LtShDc!
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks both @SativaKid & @DougDawson !

:hugs:

5 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior the bubble mailer with the meph sticker and others and 4-5 packs including the breeder pack of sweet grass and the f2 of MB#15 is from me.

9 Likes

Thank you very much quite the hall you sent appreciate it. @TopShelfTrees1

6 Likes

I was wondering where the motorbreath came from

4 Likes

I am happy to hear that they arrived safely. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: :v:

8 Likes

@Carty and @sardinebags looks like your letters arrived . Thanks for sending those out have a great evening .

6 Likes

Thanks I think with everyone’s help I’ve got them all sorted if I missed anyone let me know.

5 Likes

My pleasure. You Are Always there to hook me up, glad I could return the favour. Enjoy

7 Likes

Ok I ordered and received a gazillion 5 cent coin flips. If I Double them up, they should be thick enough. However, I see the washers that offer added protectin. What size id /od thickness and where can I get them cheap in bulk? I usually Amazon everything at this point because I a a lazy, Bad American.
Soooo bad.

6 Likes

I have both a sativa and an indica. Made with 190 proof grain alcohol. Some Superbud, some Putang, some Gelato. I also use brown dropper bottles. As per regs that have bee explained to me, sending samples is not allowed per Overgrow rules. Rules I would abide by as I’m newish, love the site and don’t wanna get booted.

9 Likes

Google is your friend. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But seriously, yeah Amazon. Probably cheaper at ur local hardware store though. And u can easily just slice up a garden hose or piece of PVC, PEX, or irrigation tubing and use that. But it must be thin. So, whether using cutters or knife, be careful!

6 Likes

Ok besides my SS box and Shiskaberry and DrGonzo I need anyone that was either waiting on seeds from me, got crushed seeds from me, please send me your Addy asap as I am prepping boxes to mail. Keeps me busy. Man it’s good to be back. I have been doing a lot of chocolate, sugar, tinc, cooking oil, butter. But mostly chocolate to sleep. Some of its so good I have these like visions. Dreams like crazy. Anyone else like chocolate?
My point is I sleep all day a LOT.
PS Where can i get my hands on some Overgrow stickers?

16 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for another chance to win.

Happy growings!!!

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance. Also if you dm someone and it just disappears doesn’t show as sent mail does that mean you got blocked? If so who could possibly want to block ME? Lol Im not nearly that full of myself.:rofl:

5 Likes

Well if it is allowed at all, I accept all high quality tinctures at my location :blush::+1:.

3 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG I take it your from right around the same area lol how’s it going.

5 Likes

If blocked, you will get a message that the user is not accepting messages. Try to message them again and that will tell you if you are blocked.

1 Like

Nice! Mail Order Bride! This is the one from @SativaKid with some THCV?! @DougDawson with the choice picks, as always…

4 Likes

It is from @SativaKid and is Landrace Thai x Caramel Cream fem. Past that he would have to say as it’s all the info I have.

5 Likes