Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Thanks @Habitt for the chance to win these, talk about winning these hope my number comes up it would make a great birthday gift today, lol, good luck to everyone who entered, hope everyone has a wonderful day

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Jameslax.

3 Likes

Thank you @Greenfingers for the birthday wishes, just hit 60 today, man Iā€™m getting old lol

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Jameslax
Wishing u a green and bountiful yearā€¦:green_heart::herb::alien:

3 Likes

Thanks for this awesome chance @Habitt

1 Like

That is my next big one not for a couple years yet

4 Likes

Wtg @patsnumone!

Thanks you @Habitt!

:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Happiest of Birthdays to you @Jameslax hope your day is filled with dank buds and epic highs! Enjoy!

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes,

2 Likes

About to go to bed, BUT as SOON as I wake up I will announce a winner and start the next wiki for another 5pk of glue teeny x run away bride #8

The rest of the stack. :thinking:

28 Likes

Dude!
Are you challenging @DougDawson for ā€œSeedMasterā€ position??? Haha.
Ever time I look youā€™re blessing folks with beans. Youā€™re a good man/woman.

11 Likes

5 Likes

I get a kick out of just watching. I have beans to run, and donā€™t really need anything else. Right now. But if I see something that looks really interesting to me, I raise my hand. Otherwise I would rather see someone win that can get to them quicker.

11 Likes

Happy Birthday @Jameslax :tada:

7 Likes

Man , these bad Dawg freebies from TGTB are fire! 91xSB come on my number! :crossed_fingers:t2:

7 Likes

If only there was enough time this year for me to get to it. Hopefully someone grows these out and does a grow diary about them. I am seriously interested in these.

4 Likes

As am I. I love Chem stuff and SB is fire, this one has me drooling. And itā€™s a freebie! Only at GLG I tell ya!

6 Likes

Few spots left over here for anyone who wants in. Iā€™m sitting it out but thereā€™s room if you r quick

2 Likes

OK, so took the weekend off and just watched all the giveaways but letā€™s announce the winner of the Blue Kush pollen. Its #42, @HumblePie420 . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

29 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz
tenor (3)

13 Likes