Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Oh mo the wiki has gone wonky

3 Likes

Fixed. @killabud , you gotta put a space between the period and your username or it throws off the formatting.

5 Likes

Good job @HeadyBearAdventures

2 Likes

oh,my bad!..thanks for fixing it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No worries, just a quirk in the system. Happens often; now donā€™t do it again! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear::rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah add me to your call list please

Congrats @sprinklememaynee and nice one @Habitt

4 Likes

Yes, it was nice and relaxing, thanks :slight_smile:

Done.

3 Likes

I took the dreaded number 1 spot.

6 Likes

10 Likes

sure I would like to be included

1 Like

Just a quick question about US postage for anyone who knows; just one forever stamp to send 1 Oz or less bubble mailer to Canada?

1 Like

Nice win @sprinklememaynee, woot woot, nice game @Habitt. You think I would know $1.50 maybe. I usually have 4 or five at a time so I canā€™t give a single price, sorry.

3 Likes

I sent an envelope to Canada with a coin flip inside, post office charged 1.40 for an international non-machinable stamp.
Same size envelope within the states was 1.03

I did forget to ask her if the same international stamp would work for all countries or if it was specifically for Canada

1 Like

International stamp required for mail to Canada itā€™s like $1.50

2 Likes

I would check with USA members regarding a bubble mailer. When I try to send them internationally from here they charge me as a parcel saying bubble mailers donā€™t qualify as letter mail. Not sure how it works there but I have had bubble mailers returned, regular envelopes get through fine.

7 Likes

I have been charged for the parcel as well with the bubble mailers going to the US.

4 Likes

Yep same here, plus you have to fill out a customs form. The bubble mailer i sent to Doug a few years ago cost me $15.00.
The box with the modem in it I sent to g-pas cost me $12.00.

8 Likes

If you sent to Canada using one stamp it was a global stamp and yes itā€™s good to any nationā€¦ā€¦ I have successfully sent to several countries with just a global stamp.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll just ask the tiller once I get to the post office and pay for postage there. Thanks for the quick replies!

5 Likes