Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Bubble mailer is a small package. Best to pack in an envelope. For envelope of total thickness less than 1/4 inch and total weight less than 1oz, put 1 global forever stamp plus 1 domestic forever stamp to cover non-machinable fee. Pack in coin flips with hose washers or corrugated plastic reinforced to protect from crushing.

Good luck!

9 Likes

This is exactly the method I have been encouraged to utilize.
I will be sending out some global packs soon, Thailand, Spain, Belgium, and it will be interesting to be able to reach out and spread the OG Love across the planet!

11 Likes

Congratulations @sprinklememaynee !

Thanks for the opportunity @Habitt. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Out of likes bro! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Thank you @Habitt :herb::alien:

3 Likes

opened up the mailbox and found a nice surprise, early Iranian, pretty excited about theseā€¦thanks so much @Bobgrows

10 Likes

I have always used coin flips and a hose washer. I have sent three coin flips in a single greeting card for one forever stamps to Canada several times. Takes a couple weeks, but have never had one fail.
Also same for Brazil Sweden, Germany Oz, etc. Always gets there. Only three times have they not been delivered that I can remember out of hundreds of tries. Twice to the same guy in Brazil (wonder who that was?) never made it and one to Spain.

6 Likes

Holy Crap! Thatā€™s a blast from the past.
Humble Pie. Featuring Steve Marriott and the phenom known as Peter Frampton. Beautiful band.
30 Days in the Hole
I Donā€™t Need No Doctor
Good stuff.

6 Likes

@firehead thanks a lot I got your beans today

8 Likes

Thanks @other_barry !! Beans & stickers have landed safely!!

ā˜†DJSF

17 Likes

Donā€™t sit on those. I ran her a couple years ago. Big purple buds. And very nice smoke. And after cure, the purple color stays with the bud. Good stuff.

8 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 !! Good looking out, brother!

ā˜†DJSF

4 Likes

Did I say purple???
So purple itā€™s almost a blackish reddish purple. Beautiful plants. Iā€™ll see if I can dig up a pic of mine.

5 Likes

content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1677596845951293533375.jpg
Thereā€™s a young Trop Poison bud

Ok that didnā€™t work. Haha.
If you go to my main thread donā€™t know how to attach it here, BigMike55ā€™s Ongoing Cannabis Log
And check out the following posts, you will get an idea on what to expect on that Trop Poison.
1770, 1798, 1831, 1902, 1989, 2093, and 2188 shows my harvest of purple goodness.
Check it out!

5 Likes

Here are a few shots of your Tropicana Poison:

32 Likes

Thank you much, my brother!

6 Likes

@Oldjoints Damn beautiful stuff! Amazing!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v:
:eyes:

2 Likes

Wow very nice :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They are from Bigmike55ā€™s grow, I just posted them for himā€¦ā€¦

4 Likes

@BigMike55 Huh!! I was right then!! ā€œBadā€ Mikey!! You Kick behinds brother!!! :neutral_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I also won a pack of the Tropicana Poison from @other_barry, and while I privately thanked him I failed to do so publicly. Now youā€™ve got me hyped to try them out, thanks again!

3 Likes