Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

That’s awesome brother! I imagine those crocheted bikinis are a hit! Unfortunately I don’t think I’d be able to get the Mrs. To wear one. lol.

We do some arts and craft shows. Mostly in fall.to earn some cash for Christmas…the wife @Lady.Zandra63 is pretty talented as well. I do woodworking and vintage wooden toys. It’s a lot of fun.

5 Likes

@Habitt
You’re doing a fine service to all the OGers here.
Just wanted you to know, I think you’re a cool part of OVERGROW.

6 Likes

ME!? Wear a rochet bikini??
NO ONE wants that!
I believe it’s considered cruel and unusual punishment to subject the public to that!! :flushed: :crazy_face: :rofl:

6 Likes

Wow the Wiki on Habbitt’s newest giveaway really doesn’t like doublespacing… signed up at #37, shows as #71.

2 Likes

Life and life only!!

1 Like

OK I think I have everything fixed.

5 Likes

Neither one of us wear them. I’m with @Lady.Zandra63 it wouldn’t be pretty. The little hippie chicks at the festivals love them tho.

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Habitt !!

1 Like

Dude,
You gotta point me to the festivals with hippie chicks! I wanna spend all summer at those :laughing:

3 Likes

Thanks you again @DougDawson & @Habitt !
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Aaahhhhh! Granola girls! That was part of my past life. I used to run with some trust fund granola girls back in the day, going to festivals. They were fun for sure! We called them trustafarians.

9 Likes

we just called them summer girls hehehe
so bad…

5 Likes

It has just been brought to my attention that @CrunchBerries did not in fact win the last drawing… and they’re right! I accidentally looked at @DougDawson wiki and not mine. To that end @gonzo send me your deets! You were #17 for the Glue Teeny x Run Away Bride #8!

14 Likes

Congratulations @Gonzo and @Camilla!

7 Likes

Thanks for another opportunity @Habitt

2 Likes

Congratulations @Gonzo, nice win, woot woot :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Ayyyye congratulations @Gonzo

3 Likes

Wtg @Gonzo!
Thanks again @Habitt

3 Likes

Hey @Habitt
There’s one thing I like more than winning awesome seeds. It’s the feeling you get doing something nice for someone else.

So if you would please @Habitt send that killer Tony Green cross over to @CrunchBerries :+1: :100:

17 Likes

6 Likes