Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Two more packs plus the mystery pack which I’ll be giving out on Friday(Glue TeenyxRAB) and Sat(Chem91xSB AND the mystery pack), stay tuned!

17 Likes

Thank you for all the generosity @DougDawson and @Habitt !
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Awh yeah some 91 chem with sour bubble! That sounds like some pure heat thanks so much for the opportunity dm incoming

5 Likes

@tresbundles Quick! Go check your mails again, that’s only 2 of tresbundles! :rofl:

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Nice choice and win! :yum:

@firehead - This eagle has landed, lol.

Thank you again! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

Congratulations
@DesertHeartGardens
And @ShiskaberrySavior
Great win

2 Likes

Thanks again brother!

2 Likes

Ya just gotta get in on some a dat pollen! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Anyone up for another giveaway :eyes: going to be giving a pack of Guava Wookie x mendo sunshine in around 20-30 minutes

stay tuned

29 Likes

Yes please!!!

1 Like

Whoo! More chances for these amazing genetics, thanks again! @DougDawson

1 Like

@tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventuresimage

@morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Rogue @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @Habibi @blkbelt65 @KanehB if anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent: @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Illicitmango @420noob @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Cadizzles @Dr.VitaminGreen @Draig @blowdout2269 @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @terpsnpurps @iceman @iamyou_youareme @VAkish @mota @sleepysails @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @Tugthepup @Meesh @Kasper0909 @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @mrgreenthumb @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @gnome1 @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris image
Giveaway alert horn

23 Likes

This is right down my alley. :slight_smile:
I’ll stick around. Thanks for the tag and the chance. lol
:pray:

4 Likes

Just read up on the strain and WOW :astonished: that sounds like a great one thanks for the chance @DesertHeartGardens

2 Likes

@Shoreline kushmint is the absolute bomb. Had a late start last year but was impressed, going to definitely have it in the garden this year!!!

1 Like

Alright everyone so going to be doing it up like I’ve been doing the giveaways is going to be up to 20 numbers so first pick gets the number spot will record everyone down on the list as I see the numbers picked then will do a random number generator for the winner good luck

1. @Mrgreenthumb
  2. @A-Loc
  3. @PioneerValleyOG
  4. @LedZeppelin
  5. @DJSF
  6. @Jimdoors
  7. @Abbbian
  8. @Gonzo
  9. @Draig
  10. @Tlander
  11. @DougDawson
  12. @Cannabinoid
  13. @DrGonzo13
  14. @CanuckistanPete
  15. @olschool
  16. @BRMTreefarmer
  17. @PeaceCoast
  18. @Natea
  19. @Klyphman
  20. @Greenfingers

For a pack of guava Wookie x mendo sunshine

34 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson for another chance at that Blue Kush pollen!!

Also thanks for a chance @DesertHeartGardens Guva Wookie x mendo sunshine sounds killer!

Can you put me on the call list my friend?

2 Likes

Ok I will take a number?
3 please

2 Likes

If it is no wiki, my number is 7
Thanks a lot @DesertHeartGardens

2 Likes

I’ll take 14 please

3 Likes