Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Have not grown it as it was a recent Co-op and my tents have been pretty busy. Here is the Co-op thread to check out.

11 Likes

Thank you. Interesting read. I will make us some more.

11 Likes

So I did a run on afghan F1s. I have a few packs. Hit me up

15 Likes

@misterbee i received the mysterious mystery seeds today I just wanna pop one to see how it goes lol

16 Likes

Glad they made it safe nā€™ sound. God speed brother!

5 Likes

@firehead Thank You very much!
I got the Orig Haze x Nev. Haze X Goji OG from your contest.

11 Likes

Me tooā€¦Should be fire !

5 Likes

I found out how to create a Wiki so I deleted my post

6 Likes

You will need to become TL3/regular before you can make a post a wiki bud. Otherwise, you need to ask a MOD or teamOG member to do it for you.

7 Likes

Thanks Doug. Guess Iā€™ll have to bug people to get Wikis made up hahaha

8 Likes

Could I throw a question out there? How much interest remains for CHERRY FESTIVAL SEEDS? Iā€™m asking because I have several Vials from @G-paSā€™s Repro several years ago. Wanna include some in the ā€œSpring Seed Slamā€. THANKS, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Putting together 100 different Flips (Strains/Varieties) for a 75 OG Member Event. Why not???

48 Likes

If people donā€™t know, this is from a release from 3rd Coast and itā€™s a cross of Pure Michigan x Mother of all Cherries. About $200 for a pack of f1ā€™s

23 Likes

@misterbee Has my full attention atm. :grin:

9 Likes

I would definitely be interested.
Gpas sent me some originally but unfortunately they never made it ā€¦
:+1::+1:

7 Likes

I know i am, Gentleman?

@Gonzo @shag @blowdout2269 @Thats_bank @DesertHeartGardens @Pawsfodocaws

8 Likes

We would be!!
Being from near ā€˜Cherry Capital of the U.S.ā€™ā€™ and have yetto grow a cherry pheno plant since our Cherry AK 47 waaaay back whenā€¦!

7 Likes

Iā€™d definitely be interested in some Cherry festival! Thanks

6 Likes

Iā€™d be interested!

6 Likes

Iā€™d definitely be interested!!!

6 Likes

ya cherries arenā€™t well represented in my seed collection and so far everything I have grown out from breeders and friends in the great state of Michigan has been excellent so count me as interested :wink:

7 Likes