Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Will be doing the same!!

2 Likes

Thanks brother! Already have plans for it! Good luck everyone!!

2 Likes

I would be using BK pollen to chuck at the infamous BBD or perhaps HSCā€™s Blueberry Muffin F9.
Just putting that out thereā€¦
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@tresbundles you just saved me so much frustration with that gif resizer! I I always think of clever ones, and then, like @Lady.Zandra63 theyā€™re too big (even many in tenor IME). Thank you thank you!

1 Like

Thanks SO much hun!!! :blush: :blush: :green_heart:

Ide be dropping loads like Nick Manning :sweat_smile:

Letā€™s do this another way @Lady.Zandra63 and @Draig . I will leave you on the wiki and if either of you win you can select another member to give it too. That work for you both?

5 Likes

Ok, I have been known to make some giveaways complicated, but this one should be easy. Youā€™ll have to either watch or know the Guy on a Buffalo found on YouTubeā€¦
Just two questions, first five to MESSAGE me the correct answers win. Please Do NOT POST the answers, as that will negate the giveaway and Iā€™ll have to start all over, and you wonā€™t be eligible for the do-over.
Question #1 Guy on a Buffalo recieves a tip about his enemies maybe in the Crystal Palace. Was the guy that gave him the tip apparently right or left handed?

Question #2 After the Guy on a Buffalo saddles up his Buffalo but before he comes across the hunters, he thinks he sees something on ā€˜whatā€™s that?ā€™ on the ground. What was it?

Remember, MESSAGE ANSWER ONLY!!!

Will announce winners, all 5, soon as they come in.
Ready?
Set?
Go.

10 Likes

Ahhh, Iā€™m sorry DD, didnā€™t realize you were in the middle of a giveaway also. At least mine shouldnā€™t clutter up the thread too, too much.:grimacing:

3 Likes

Donā€™t sweat it bud, thatā€™s what this thread is for, do your thing :slight_smile: Nothing at all to be sorry about :v:

3 Likes

That sounds like a couple of great crosses!
We have a couple of landrace sativas, I think will get some dust in the future.

2 Likes

Just talked to Lady Z and she agrees it works for us, Doug! Thanks!!

4 Likes

Itā€™s also available on Pluto through Roku according to the Google machine.:wink:

3 Likes

Got 1 winner so farā€¦

2 Likes

Man if it was a Jurassic park question iā€™de be right on it lol

5 Likes

Definitey works fome!
Thanks @DougDawson

2 Likes

2 out of 5 winners with 2 more closing in.

2 Likes

3 out of 5 Winners. 2 left.

2 Likes

Congrats @Draig . Thanks for another shot at that pollen @DougDawson

3 Likes

Appreciate the chance Doug :muscle:

3 Likes