Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

I haven’t. Im not a tv or a movie person. I haven’t even had cable in over 15 years. Heck, if I didn’t play games I wouldn’t even have a tv. Yeah, I know Im weird. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Drawing will be on Sunday in the AM when I get home from work. Around 7-7:30.

1 Like

Congratulations @Draig i thought I had already mentioned that but as I was scrolling back I realized nope.

4 Likes

4 Winners and only one to go!!!

5 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG I can quote every line/scene from “Where the Buffalo Roam”, any way a brother can substitute Buffalo films :laughing:

5 Likes

Lol, sorry. Wouldn’t be fair to the ones that have put and are putting the work in to win.

4 Likes

And we have 5 winners!!! Each winner will receive a pack of PVOGs Awesomesauce.

And a pack of Super Skunk.

Also, a pack of PVOG Earth Magic.

And a pack of PVOGs Sunny Days x Cheesequake.

Along with some cool stickers, and a Dragon Exotics card.

Now I might run out of one of these, in which case you will get something special.

Winners are as follows:

@killabud
@CanuckistanPete
@DJSF
@DrGonzo13
@Kgrim

Congratulations to all who played!!! Glad I could squeak one in and spread some OG Love.
Blessings upon your harvests, and may peace and safety find you and your people wherever you and they are.

Edit: The answers were right handed, and a stick. Most common incorrect answer was, a baby. Followed by a snake. Followed by left hand😄

27 Likes

There’s a strain called awesome sauce? Nice lol
Great giveaway, and congrats to the winners! Spreading the love with primo genetics

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!!

Great Giveaway @PioneerValleyOG very OG of you!! sounds like some real fire won tonight!! :fire:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all you folks that were less-lazy enough to put in the work, lol. :rofl:
Nice wins for sure! :+1:
Great game PVOG. I’da played. Just busy, ya know? Thank you for your generosity to the community and again, happy birthday! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks, fam!! Just glad I could be of service and help others.

7 Likes

Very cool @PioneerValleyOG :v:

5 Likes

Great giveaway, love the og spirit pioneer & I still highly suggest all of you watch “Where The Buffalo Roam”. Vintage Bill Murray… can’t lose!!! :100:

5 Likes

Thanks @PioneerValleyOG for the giveaway!!!
Nothing better that I’d rather do than be on OG while waiting for our power to come back on!!!

2 Likes

Whoa,Thanks again!!!

2 Likes

@Natea yeah, I’ve got a few creations I’m still sorting out names for. Awesomesauce is one, and the name for my Alpha patch… So yeah…
Awesomesauce is SunnyDays x Jack Herer

5 Likes

Nice giveaway like the mandatory research. Congrats winners

3 Likes

Wow! And here I thought the best part of my day was watching the Guy On A Buffalo series. Incredibly generous of you @PioneerValleyOG. Great way to do a giveaway too!

9 Likes

Please add me to the call list thanks man

1 Like

Nice win folks, ive never heard of , guy on a buffalo. Lol :peace_symbol:

2 Likes