Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Hey, it’s Enrico Palazzo!”

7 Likes

D8MiIowXsAAoJGH
:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Hey, it’s Enrico Palazzo!

3 Likes

You are already getting these, fast fingers :wink: shud be there in a couple days

1 Like

Loved Naked Gun, only cop movie I’ll watch.
Ok Maybe super troopers but that’s it :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey its Enrico Pallazzo !

4 Likes

Ok, let’s call it at 5 peeps, and @LedZeppelin eligible for another strain from my stash.

@tresbundles
@Gonzo
@Pleasantrees420
@BRMTreefarmer
@donuchee
@LedZeppelin

Drop me safe addys and we’re off :wink:

13 Likes

You remember Rockford Files?

3 Likes

Hill Street Blues.

1 Like

Dang I missed it reminiscing
I love Enrico Palazzo hey.

1 Like

Right? I’m gonna go find a dice game. Honestly I have you to thank for all of it, you’ve been spreading the good word. I almost feel too lucky to keep trying for more, but then again l, maybe today’s the best day for it!

1 Like

@FeloniousMonk
Try for some Will Smith Punch!

2 Likes

Hell yes! Let’s go 3 for 3! I’m setting up camp!

1 Like

Hey, it’s Enrico Palazzo! …arriving late!!! :rofl:

Well was seeing “Luther” and missed this
Edit: no. Dont missed this … Already win earlier… Should read more slowly… Hahah
HG!

1 Like

10 Likes

Congratulations @yardgrazer :rocket: please send your info to @JohnnyPotseed to arrange shipping.

Thanks for playing everyone!

12 Likes

URGENT - URGENT - URGENT!! GROUP OUTREACH

Need to find a fellow OG Member. Several MONTHS ago, I promised someone ABC and CATP.SS. I misplaced the CATP.SS Vial. I finally had to individually search through 2,300+ Vials/1,500+ Strains/Varieties looking for it. I FINALLY found the Vial, stored under the P Section. (I know, “da.n stoopid” of me.) Anyway, found it and wanna complete my end of the Bargain. He resides in KANSAS. As I don’t keep address, I’d appreciate any help that can be provided. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Try two finger swipe. That was happening to me too

1 Like

@yardgrazer I need the shipping info cuz…

2 Likes

Congrats @yardgrazer on the win, and thank you @buck90 and @JohnnyPotseed for that awesome giveaway

3 Likes