Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Congratulations @KanehB nice win, thanks again DD. woot woot :peace_symbol:

Everyone with a card coming from me, they’ll be in the mail today.:+1:t2:

10 Likes

That doesn’t make any sense. It was under 1oz my universal stamp should have covered that! It covered everyone else. At least it got to you safe and sound. I already had a mishap with shipping so Im glad they arrived safe.

8 Likes

Weird mine made it with even more seeds so it would of been heavier then his package

4 Likes

I know! So far his is the only one that required extra postage. Just doesn’t make any sense.

3 Likes

Postal people doing a money grab maybe it was there time to buy donuts ?

4 Likes

I’ve had that happen to me once, not 4 bucks worth but a dollar and change.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

The part of VA he’s in is notorious for $ grabs by the local govt/cops etc. It’s a border county… set my cruise control when I drive through it :laughing:

4 Likes

One of these times I am going to get that pollen! Thanks so much @DougDawson for continued opportunities to get some amazing stuff!

4 Likes

Thanks Doug Dawson @FeloniousMonk

2 Likes

Congrats @KanehB . Thanks @DougDawson for another chance at the magic dust. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations @KanehB sweeeet win!

Thanks for another chance @DougDawson !

@PioneerValleyOG Seeds arrived today!!! Many thanks!

Have to make some room for the green olive… because… spain… olives… :sweat_smile:
But as mines are almost prepared for taking clones and start flowering will have vegetative space soon.

HG!

15 Likes

It was a first for me too lol

My seeds made it to Spain!!! I’m ecstatic!!!

19 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for keeping this magic dust giveaway rollin’! And to @420noob for spreading the word before I missed my chance!

The Lime Vine and GSC “nug on a stick” flowering clones I have are just begging to be showered in Blue Kush budspunk.

1 Like

They must have started growing inside the envelope… :incoming_envelope::seedling::evergreen_tree::hushed:

1 Like

:joy::joy: nope had one broken inside the envelope tho and they charged me. Them bitches

2 Likes

Card arrived today @Oldjoints, thank you for the Sheelavathi, I’ll try them out when the Oaxaca is done by then I may know a little more about sativa’s. Thanks again my friend :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Monster vision with Joe bob Riggs and all those giddamn cheesy B rate horror flicks I think Elvira even hopped on one time.I miss that shit man I am the B film King.My favorite actor in the whole world is Tim Tomerson.

2 Likes