Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Congrats @CanuckistanPete . Thanks @DougDawson for another chance at the dust.:green_heart:

2 Likes

I would be careful trading with @Alphatoy as we traded two weeks ago and when his letter arrived almost all the seeds were crushed. I alerted him of the issue and no response, yet he has been on the forum since receiving his letter. I am normally pretty chill and only say kind things on the forum, but this is not cool.

8 Likes

Ahhh man that sucks you got no response. I guess people gotta use pucks, coin flip (with real washers) & corrugated plastic for seeds. Any shortcuts may result in destruction :frowning_face:

Just a heads up to everyone who sends seedsā€¦ @bobgrows makes dope 3d printed pucks for (I think) $0.15 each. Thatā€™s like 50 for $7, or 100 for $15.

Iā€™m sure heā€™ll straighten it out with you bud!

9 Likes

Shitty, bud. @Gonzo I think heā€™s more concerned with the no response. :fearful:

2 Likes

I worded things badly. Had an IV in hand. Fixed :+1:

1 Like

I didnā€™t do a trade with him but I took him up on his offer for Indian Landrace seeds. Unfortunately, mine ended up crushed as well. I did reach out to him to let him know that I was thankful for the seeds but most were crushed. He did say he would resend.

5 Likes

We have todayā€™s winner for Blue Kush pollen. Its #33, @Gonzo. Congrats bud, send me your info to collect your prize.

31 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned
tenor (3)

13 Likes

Letā€™s get right to the next Blue Kush pollen giveaway. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1.@Keene
2. @Kronnkk
3. @pawsfodocaws
4. @djtrip
5. @tresbundles
6. @RadioWaves
7. @Smooth
8. @Randar
9. @sprinklememaynee
10. @Piter :es:
11. @jessethestoner
12. @olschool
13. @Groenevingers :eu:
14. @Tripl3fastaction
15. @DJSF
16. @Tracker
17. @Mrgreenthumb
18. @patsnumone
19. @duo :canada:
20. @Jimdoors
21. @bigzach87
22. @Bobgrows
23. @Oldtimerunderground
24. @illicitmango
25. @Greenfingers :us:
26. @pharmerfil
27. @potpotpot
28. @hoss8455
29. @tbone1
30. @Sincitytoker
31. @Habibi
32. @503BudMan
33. @RatsboggleBiological :us:
34. @BuckeyeBeanz
35. @Tuned :canada:
36. @Emeraldgreen
37. @Thats_bank
38. @Kasper0909
39. @Tao
40. @Smoklahoma :us:
41. @Mr.greenbee
42. @Hippiechik
43. @blowdout2269 :us:
44. @FeloniousMonk
45. @carbon
46. @unomas :us:
47. @A-Loc
48. @MI-1000

37 Likes

I can attest that @Alphatoy is usually great with shipping, mine came originally with washers, he may have run out. He is older so he may be slow to respond, but he should make it right no problem. I have dealt with him with a couple times and only have good things to say

9 Likes

Also great giveaway @DougDawson, keeping the pollen train running!

2 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for another chance!

Pole position :rofl:

HG!

Looks like you could purchase two sets of fifty and save a buck.

Ok Iā€™ll shut up now.

4 Likes

I know he is an older gentleman, but I contacted him twice with no response. Anyone that has traded with him know I am as good as my word. Itā€™s a mute point now.

3 Likes

in at @DougDawson thanks again

Hey my first @DougDawson contest win alright!!! And on my #33 too, niice!

Well In the spirit of O.G. Iā€™d like to donate this Blue Kush pollen to @Greenfingers , he was one of the first folks to send me seeds on here.

Iā€™m a few months away from making seeds of my own & Iā€™m sure he can make use of it quicker! Plus I know heā€™ll be sharing those seeds with everyone too :metal:

28 Likes

Thats the spirit :pray: :rainbow: :dizzy: :green_heart:

6 Likes

He sent mine totally different. No coin flip, he used the sign type corrugated stuff.

I got @THCeed his stuff sent to me and I forwarded it. Here that @THCeed, your card got mailed Monday :+1:t2:

9 Likes

Package received today @PioneerValleyOG , many thanks.

15 Likes

Nice to see Doug on the receiving end once in awhile!

Very cool of you @PioneerValleyOG !

11 Likes