Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

I really like those pucks! Love the creativity :green_heart:

3 Likes

I am so grateful to have won the pollen, but I feel like I have received so much. From the community. I need to give back also. So I am going to gift my pollen win to @tresbundles … I really do think the best place on the net @DougDawson

8 Likes

Sorry, probably a dumb question…but what are these pucks for? Lol

Cheers

5 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson at the blue kush :blue_heart:

Congratulations @Mrgreenthumb, nice win. woot woot.

1 Like

Those pucks are for shipping seeds.
We custom make them and many other things. @bigzach87 :v:

No such thing as a dumb question…:thinking::grin:

12 Likes

I think seeds.

2 Likes

Very cool stuff!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Yes, because ya gotta give :heart: to get :heart:!!! And the pucks are great, can’t wait for the new designs!

On that note, if ANYBODY has NOT received beans from me, and they are overdue, please let me know asap. I think @Wizzlez may be waiting in Belgium, they’re in a war zone, and I think I sent them out a week or 2 ago. But if it’s been a long time, I’m willing to resend.

5 Likes

Holy sh!t buddy! Thank you sooo much. :star_struck: I dont really know what to say…soo awesome of you ! You get first dibs on any and all things I’m doing bud!
ezgif.com-optimize(4)

6 Likes

We have a design.
1 -7/8 × 5/8 is the length and width. Thickness is 4 mm thick, same c as pucks.
Avery # 8567 address labels that are 1/2 " × 1- 3/4

Let me know your thoughts. We are going to start printing them.

30 Likes

So, to clarify, it wasn’t @Wizzlez, in conversing with him, he said he had been waiting for some time for seeds from the USA. When he said Belgium :belgium:, I said, well that’s just gotta be me, I sent seeds to Belgium. Upon further research, it was not me. To him. Was to someone else in Belgium, go figure. So ima hook him up. With the new pucks!!!

3 Likes

i like the custom work on the pucks

3 Likes

Thank you we aim to please.

3 Likes

I like the round ones cuz they look like they’d fit in the coin holders yeah? But I dig the slim look of the rectangle too

3 Likes

Very cool!!! What about 1 long strip? That might be more apt to Crack or break probably. I like these. Will definitely be looking at them when I run out of these…
Oh, and I really liked the card with the handling info! Super cool, well thought out and relevant. I got the hairy eyeball from my wife when she saw the pink high heel shoe, but she settled down when I 'splained😄
@HomegrownVABudz T hi nk the coin flips become obsolete with an Avery label, which is part of the engineering.

2 Likes

Thank you, @DougDawson, for another give away! Couch jumpers

Good luck, everyone!

1 Like

The least amount of sharp edges probably the better for the envelopes.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Didn’t mean to cause a ruckus! Lol

The problem with the single line is there’s no where for the label to stick.

@HomegrownVABudz the idea with the pucks is NO coin flip needs to be used.

4 Likes