Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

doo doo brown

6 Likes

Well, ā€œainā€™t you lucky???ā€ Two separate piles also!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not gonna know what to do with myself every moment will be so full of anxiety :joy:

1 Like

Pins and needles

2 Likes

Once I start growing these Iā€™ll be asking everyone for help identifying hope yā€™all got yā€™all good glasses on lol

1 Like

Broooooā€¦ u gotta get a digital microscopeā€¦ theyā€™re so cheapā€¦ and nice

1 Like

I got one itā€™s ok probably shouldā€™ve went with the next cheapest option and not the cheapest :joy:

1 Like

What kind did you get?? I like mineā€¦ but I know there are better as wellā€¦ impulse buying kills us brother lol ā€¦ research everything!!!

1 Like

Itā€™s the reason for my bottled nutes collection and now Iā€™m growing organic :joy:

Imagine if unicorn poop was realā€¦ Iā€™d be throwing that colorful nutrient rich goodness all in the ladies pots :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

And Iā€™m not sure of the brand it was about $20 on Amazon tho I believe

1 Like

I think mine was around 40 on amazon

1 Like

Damnit I shouldā€™ve spent the extra $20

I was turned away at the post office!

To the question ā€œis there only paper in your lettersā€ i answered ā€œyesā€ then the clerk went onā€¦ clearly there is something other than paper, you have to fill a form and pay 15$ perā€¦ blah blah new rule.

Fear not, they will get to you.

Dear canada, dont you know yet? :joy:

9 Likes

Just tell them its invitations with one of those stupid song widget thingies in them.

4 Likes

Sure, but it is not paper.
You are exporting a musical device.

I just think I got the derp derp clerk lol np

3 Likes

Oo, sounds interesting!
Thanks for the tag @Ris.

This sounds lame!
Yeah, just a musical cardā€¦
Derp clerk I hope.

Looks like I missed your party @mithridate. My bad! :slight_smile:

2 Likes